Body Mint

rennecfox

Continuing to put quarters in the life game
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I just want to praise the effectiveness of this supplement, decided to get the sport since I’ve been jogging lately to lose weight figured it would at least help sweat odor, which it did, after showering the smell of the body wash was all I smelled. What I was a bit more impressed by was handling #2 odors, which was better than I’ve had with internal deodorant. Had a couple times my bowels forced me to put it to the test, no real odor from my seat. Anyone else tried body mint?

I've been using Nullo but reading the Amazon list, it does also have chlorophyll. I'll check it out. BM accidents is my own issue so I hope they are effective as Nullo. Can't hurt.

rennecfox said:
I just want to praise the effectiveness of this supplement, decided to get the sport since I’ve been jogging lately to lose weight figured it would at least help sweat odor, which it did, after showering the smell of the body wash was all I smelled. What I was a bit more impressed by was handling #2 odors, which was better than I’ve had with internal deodorant. Had a couple times my bowels forced me to put it to the test, no real odor from my seat. Anyone else tried body mint?
Thanks for the post! I will have to check this out.

after all it is important even more so when you have to wear diapers that you keep up with hygiene

Reactions: rennecfox
LupintheWolf said:
after all it is important even more so when you have to wear diapers that you keep up with hygiene
Very True

RedStripeLvr said:
Thanks for the post! I will have to check this out.
Hey RedStripeLvr! Fellow biker here and I wear diapers as well to ride. Can't seem to follow your forum and I am new to this blog. Can you let me in??

Back