Bluey Easy Ups!

I went on the Sleepypants website, and it seems that they updated the designs on the website. Also it looks like they got rid of paw patrol for both the 2-4 and 4-7 range of pants.

Reactions: jcwilliams343
I work at Kroger in far as I can tell the mlp training fans are still being sold.

HappyNappin said:
Rearz and Bambino have both had a go at abdl pullups, they weren't well received and sales flopped.
Most abdl companies are quite risk averse, they all have very similar designs and if 1 company has a hit design it gets imitated by the others quite quickly but if they see a competitors product getting hated on then there not going to take a chance with that market sector.

Pullups are made on completely different machines to diapers, usually by different manufacturers, and I don't think any of the manufacturers that currently have the equipment to do printed pullups have a good enough base product to make something that will perform.
Exactly, they will likely be able to hold up against a single standard “bathroom visit” (at least under absolutely ideal circumstances rarely seen in the real world) sort of like Depend Night Defense. If you really luck out they might work up to 40 to 60 percent of the time for you (at least during the day) like they do with me.

mistykitty said:
I really really really wish I could fit those! Hopefully maybe they'll size them up or someone will make an ABDL version :unsure:
FE-ZlYiXoAU4zVA-19573393.jpg28542690099273-1-3900328070.jpg
They already had one very similar to Bluey and then they disappeared quickly off the map soon after

• Haha
Reactions: MASONJAR, TigerDL, denimchicken and 3 others
  • Haha
Reactions: denimchicken and AJFan2020
mistykitty said:
Are they no longer available because I love the design of those?
Yeah, not too long after they came out a few folks decided to be the fun police and notified Disney or whoever’s responsible for Bluey, and Tykables got C&D’d. Quickly discontinued after that.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, denimchicken and deepdriftAD
PaddedBrony said:
Yeah, not too long after they came out a few folks decided to be the fun police and notified Disney or whoever’s responsible for Bluey, and Tykables got C&D’d. Quickly discontinued after that.
Oh well, it's a shame when stuff like that happens. I think they are different enough that it should be ok but some brands are over protective of their stuff.

I think it's justifiable. The diapers are trying to look as much like Bluey as they can get away with. The Bluey brand is a kids' franchise and understandably wants nothing to do with AB/DL.

Reactions: TigerDL
hanzertas said:
In a bit of a surprise, Pampers is switching to Bluey as its designs for its Easy Ups, replacing the PJ Masks prints apparently. No word yet on the fate of the MLP designs.

View attachment 127261
I want these!!

Well that sucks, I liked pj masks.

Reactions: Deleted member 77055 and hanzertas
DLjoey974 said:
Well that sucks, I liked pj masks.
I liked Thomas, but the got rid of him too.

Hopefully when they bring out a daytime version of ninjamas aimed squarely at autistic kids, thomas the train will make a triumphant return.

HappyNappin said:
I liked Thomas, but the got rid of him too.

Hopefully when they bring out a daytime version of ninjamas aimed squarely at autistic kids, thomas the train will make a triumphant return.
WOAH that is a very sterotypical joke! But as an autistic person who loves trains and diapers, I would love that.

Reactions: am1248
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
WOAH that is a very sterotypical joke! But as an autistic person who loves trains and diapers, I would love that.
That's not a joke, if and when they get brave enough to admit that a major percentage of there sales for bedwetting pants come from SEN kids wearing them as diapers I want to see Thomas on them.
When one of the major clothing stores here in the UK launched it's range specifically for ASD/SPD kids they licenced Thomas designs for the boys range right up to 16years because the association between Thomas and autism is so strong.

HappyNappin said:
That's not a joke, if and when they get brave enough to admit that a major percentage of there sales for bedwetting pants come from SEN kids wearing them as diapers I want to see Thomas on them.
When one of the major clothing stores here in the UK launched it's range specifically for ASD/SPD kids they licenced Thomas designs for the boys range right up to 16years because the association between Thomas and autism is so strong.
That's very fascinating to me. I had never heard of this actually being done before.
What I speculate may happen is that a manufacturer of youth diapers might dabble into that realm, or a company like Kimberly Clark will create a new line of youth diapers specifically for older kids with ASD. It'll probably happen first in the UK before it happens in the US, the US is still a VERY judgmental society.

kaitsux said:
Yeah wouldn't be suprised if they got cease and desist on these, a little glad tbh these don't look right haha
The moment I saw those back in 2022 my brain screamed LAWSUIT

• Haha
Reactions: deepdriftAD and kaitsux
20240203_192053.jpg

Saw this today at the superstore, they've made it to Canada finally, didn't get one yet but will in the coming weeks

• Love
Reactions: LittleCollector96 and hanzertas
I really do wish they would make 5t-6t more easily available in smaller packages. I hate spending that much money and having that much bulk. I tried donating my extra diapers a few years ago and it was almost impossible. I typically end up throwing away at least half of the box. So annoying.

Reactions: TigerDL and deepdriftAD
WoollyAndJoshy said:
I thought they gradually were in the US… although thankfully in the UK we never really had Sesame Street on nappies. I also think it didn’t really take off here as well as it did in the states.
bigtoddler96 said:
Someone should make ABDL pull-ups because not everyone can fit in child pull-ups. I wish I can wear some cute and colorful pull-ups, but there's none in my size because no ABDL diaper company makes it.
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I think Bluey will quickly overtake PJ Masks in popularity. I know teenagers and young adults that unironically watch Bluey. You don't usually see that with preschool shows outside of ABDL. I think Bluey is a more likable show overall.
If only Bluey, PJ Masks, Paw Patrol, and Sesame Street look-alikes were in Bambino's pullup line.

Back