bladder problems

diegoissad

Diaper Hypothesizer
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
so, when i was in high-school (wasn’t too long ago, but i’ve since graduated) i used to hold my pee every single day until i got home, and i was close to bursting. near the end of high-school i started to notice that my bladder was a lot weaker, and i’d even had a few accidents. it’s was super frustrating, but now i wear pull-ups while i try and gain back that control. anyone else had an experience like that?

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
No, but you are very lucky that you have not developed serious Bladder and/or Kidney problems!

You should target releasing your urine in the three to four hour timeline. This will help you in stabilizing the muscle and floor problems that you could be experiencing. That said, it would be wise to have a full physical exam to determine what that practice has caused. I am guessing you also reduced your liquid intake as well and being dehydrated has likely played a part as well.

Do Not Skip This Advise, as your habit was playing a dangerous game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
Edgewater said:
No, but you are very lucky that you have not developed serious Bladder and/or Kidney problems!

You should target releasing your urine in the three to four hour timeline. This will help you in stabilizing the muscle and floor problems that you could be experiencing. That said, it would be wise to have a full physical exam to determine what that practice has caused. I am guessing you also reduced your liquid intake as well and being dehydrated has likely played a part as well.

Do Not Skip This Advise, as your habit was playing a dangerous game!
yes, that’s really good advice, and my fluid intake did tank severely, so i’m trying to get that back up
thanks a lot!

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and Edgewater
Hi! For years, off and on, I have had a problem. I feel like I need to go. Get to toilet, and nothing happens! Last summer, in hospital a week ( different issue) , had a test. Dr said not infection. Well, when it happens at home, I just diaper up. Can relax for bed.

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
Holding yourself in like that till you’re very uncomfortable and get home and nearly burst bladder burst is not healthy at all. The average bladder is about 14 ounces. Most people feel uncomfortable and will use the bathroom when the bladder is about half full sometimes only when a third full, most people use the bathroom every three hours or so or even a little more how much depending how much you drink it’s healthy for the bladder to not get too full.

Reactions: Diprs2, Fleetwoodmac32192, Napincolove and 3 others
Back