biggest sona showcase

I keep the plaintext of mine in a source control DB. I store it on my NAS alongside the artwork of the 'sona.

She may not be a furry character, but this is my “Littlesona” Benita Jonian-Dreemurr! She’s 14 and mentally regresses as a 2 year old. Benita is also the main protagonist of my Undertale AU, Bondtale. She has regressed AND Non- regressed outfits :)27F34F23-1C46-4BAA-8E30-4B2FA8D84B6D.png3C1C88A5-2513-452A-9FA6-4E6712E6EFE1.pngE406F95D-CE40-40B7-97BA-A8B98DCE1A4D.png20618497-753B-4B96-BC59-5FD4FCE125A4.png13C9B92A-1CFF-4053-96BF-F5ED13DD4111.png024FF0C4-E1C9-4108-A97E-A2F98762A7DD.jpeg(her ponytail is supposed to be longer in the last pic)

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, perlFerret and CutieProtector
1623419085.pawlf_pawlf_zootopia_tag.png

Reactions: perlFerret and PichuCubJacob
Pawlf said:
then they're 2 years younger then my youngest OC and 5 years younger then my oldest OC and 3 years younger then my main OC

These are my three main lads, they still need little refs though, just haven't gotten around to making them yet! All art here is my own <3

BIG_REF.png

Crutch is my main sona! He's just soft and loveable! His little age is 3-5!
hoshiref.png

Hoshi is actually a caregiver oc/sona! They're kind, caring and meant to be super soothing. They're based off a collectible vinyl figure I saw online.
sadsad_ref.png

SadSad is like. a combo little space sona and vent sona? They just desperately want t0 be loved as they are and I use them in a lot of my art when I'm just still trying to accept this part of myself.

Reactions: KyteFasnir
KittenToys said:
These are my three main lads, they still need little refs though, just haven't gotten around to making them yet! All art here is my own <3

BIG_REF.png

Crutch is my main sona! He's just soft and loveable! His little age is 3-5!
hoshiref.png

Hoshi is actually a caregiver oc/sona! They're kind, caring and meant to be super soothing. They're based off a collectible vinyl figure I saw online.
sadsad_ref.png

SadSad is like. a combo little space sona and vent sona? They just desperately want t0 be loved as they are and I use them in a lot of my art when I'm just still trying to accept this part of myself.
the first one is thicc :3

MiloTheKitten said:
the first one is thicc :3
He is yeah! I made him to reflect my actual bodytype! He's gonna be a fursuit one day, so I figured it best if he actually kinda look like me lol. That and... soft tummy ; w ;

KittenToys said:
He is yeah! I made him to reflect my actual bodytype! He's gonna be a fursuit one day, so I figured it best if he actually kinda look like me lol. That and... soft tummy ; w ;
lurking in the first page are my 3 current main sonas if you wish to see them :3

Last edited:
MiloTheKitten said:
lurking in the first page are my 3 current main sonas if you wish to see them :3
I saw!! I love Hallow's design! They're all three adorable tho!

KittenToys said:
I saw!! I love Hallow's design! They're all three adorable tho!
thankies you're quite nice

MiloTheKitten said:
thankies you're quite nice
You're welcome!! I try to be ; w ; You are too tho!

Back