KyteFasnir

just a 6-year-old Rabbon at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
ladies and gents, and babs of all ages, if you wish to show your sonas off, this is the place to do it

1624887614.xiphx_ych_bab_chatzoe.jpg

Tora waving hi.png this is Tora he's 6Hallow.png Hallow here is 5
Milo remake.png milo here is 8,

these are all my ocs thats babyfur, littlefur, kidfur related

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KrankyPants and LittleJimmy
My fursona, Jake Draggie! (Art by Tavi Munk)1580934582.jacobmunk_5c611d5b-0934-4136-add8-98a3fd01fbdf.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JezhibI, KrankyPants, KyteFasnir and 3 others
Here's my fursona Zante.

Baby pic by Fangthefox on Fur Affinity.
Uppies [$] final.png

Adult pic by ApplePup on Fur Affinity.Zante and Max, by ApplePup.png

• Love
Reactions: perlFerret and PichuCubJacob
F4EA4DED-0491-49C1-91F8-9361C9764CC9.jpeg9A69CBEF-4509-497B-A776-C2BFEC6D0358.jpeg4817945A-91AA-4867-8D83-6E49D1E170F1.png3AFB3DA6-91DB-4EC1-ABA1-FF7B4F1BF886.jpeg

All references by me ^w^

Reactions: perlFerret and KrankyPants
Mutie doesn't wear 'em, but everyone else does! I figure, though, if I changed my mind he'd probably end up in some sort of cloth-diaper since I figure 200 years after the Great War you wouldn't want to be wearing anything disposable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants
valsroom said:
Mutie doesn't wear 'em, but everyone else does! I figure, though, if I changed my mind he'd probably end up in some sort of cloth-diaper since I figure 200 years after the Great War you wouldn't want to be wearing anything disposable.
the great war?

KrankyPants said:
I think it's World War 1.
thx
valsroom said:
modern cloth diapers were invented in the 1890s but were niche until the 80s so you could use them. or the more common folded diaper with a pin but those don't look as good. then again you can always pluck your character from that time to more modern times with a time travel shenanigan also

Last edited:
MiloTheKitten said:
thx

modern cloth diapers were invented in the 1890s but were niche until the 80s so you could use them. or the more common folded diaper with a pin but those don't look as good. then again you can always pluck your character from that time to more modern times with a time travel shenanigan also

The Fallout one, sorry! It's in 2077 but the game he's in takes place in 2281.

Ohhhhh! Doh!

valsroom said:
The Fallout one, sorry! It's in 2077 but the game he's in takes place in 2281.
oh, ok, well you can always make up your own lore and say that a village or city was rebuilt and use of tech say institute level was making products like diapers and other stuff and selling them

i have one but i dont draw or take from websites because i feel like either a sibling or friend would find the drawing or i would get in trouble from taking from websites but i can still describe if thats ok

type:humanoid cat AI

likes:diapers,drawings,her digital room and her physical room , girly stuff, babyish things and foods/clothing,her creator

dislikes:fights ,being in the situation of being hacked,being big,anyone who wished bad on her creator

just so everyone knows I AM HER in my stories

i've been wanting a backstory for her but i never have time for it so if anyone wants to make one and share it i would love to see

she is AI in a network that includes a robotic version of her so she can be in the physical world too

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and perlFerret
kittygirl666 said:
i have one but i dont draw or take from websites because i feel like either a sibling or friend would find the drawing or i would get in trouble from taking from websites but i can still describe if thats ok

type:humanoid cat AI

likes:diapers,drawings,her digital room and her physical room , girly stuff, babyish things and foods/clothing,her creator

dislikes:fights ,being in the situation of being hacked,being big,anyone who wished bad on her creator

just so everyone knows I AM HER in my stories

i've been wanting a backstory for her but i never have time for it so if anyone wants to make one and share it i would love to see

she is AI in a network that includes a robotic version of her so she can be in the physical world too
my advise, use deviantart or furaffinity as a place to keep it all

Reactions: perlFerret
MiloTheKitten said:
my advise, use deviantart or furaffinity as a place to keep it all
what i ment was i dont like using the web for my sona
but i dont want any friends or family finding a drawing
if you want to draw a example you can

hugs

kittygirl666 said:
what i ment was i dont like using the web for my sona
but i dont want any friends or family finding a drawing
if you want to draw a example you can