Biggest sissy baby fantasies?

abdldiapered8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
As a sissy and an abdl I’ve had my fair share of erotic dreams and fantastic fantasies and I know that other people must have some of their own as well so i wanted to see what detailed fantasies and scenarios people had from sfw to nsfw and the lot!

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Kittyinpink and BabyKillerChurchie
None of mine are erotic; but I will admit I do have a fair share of Sissy/ABDL dreams and fantasies of my own. ☺️

They often range from me waking up one morning feeling different and realizing I'm a girl; to those involving me just wearing cute dresses and acting girly.

So, sorry I don't have anything juciy to share. 😅 Like I said- I do have my share of dreams and fantasies. They're just not erotic.

Reactions: 49beachdipe, BabyKillerChurchie and Angelapinks
GoodniteLover219 said:
None of mine are erotic; but I will admit I do have a fair share of Sissy/ABDL dreams and fantasies of my own. ☺️

They often range from me waking up one morning feeling different and realizing I'm a girl; to those involving me just wearing cute dresses and acting girly.

So, sorry I don't have anything juciy to share. 😅 Like I said- I do have my share of dreams and fantasies. They're just not erotic.
They don’t need to be, I’d love to hear any of them!

Reactions: 49beachdipe, BabyKillerChurchie and Angelapinks
If talking about scenarios I like to play out? I usually like to think, I’m little, I should be potty trained, but I still bedwet, and have accident. Begrudgingly, I’m put back in diapers. To teach and punish me, I am humiliated by being dressed in girly things. Dresses, frilly rhumba panties, frilly sock, Mary Jane shoes. My dresses are usually short, to be sure my diapers are easily noticed. To further my humiliation, and because it’s believed I can’t be trusted, I always have a baby harness on, with leash attached. This would be used on outings, shopping, and for being clipped to a long leash in the yard.

• Love
Reactions: DLYUL, BabyGwendolyn, sport1 and 5 others
abdldiapered8 said:
As a sissy and an abdl I’ve had my fair share of erotic dreams and fantastic fantasies and I know that other people must have some of their own as well so i wanted to see what detailed fantasies and scenarios people had from sfw to nsfw and the lot!
I have had quite a few dreams at night that have been great. My favourite was when in my dream I was heavily pregnant and had to wear diapers because of urge incontinence due to being heavily pregnant. When I was waddling around I wasn’t sure whether it was the diaper or being so far on in pregnancy that have me the most trouble with trying to walk normally. I also had a dream where I had decided to have breast implants as part of transitioning but they were way too big and I felt embarrassed about what my family would say but also excited that I had opted for such large breast implants.
I had another dream where I was out at the shops in a very wet diaper that could be seen under my very short frilly pink tutu and cream pantyhose and I couldn’t stop peeing so it was getting bigger and bigger and more obvious. Those have definitely been the best of them so far and I have longed to have them all again

Reactions: BabyGwendolyn and BabyKillerChurchie
I was lucky enough to realise one of my all time fantasies - visiting the Angelic Pretty store in Harajuku, buying some clothes in person in the store, and then walking back to my hotel with an Angelic Pretty bag. It was literally a dream come true.

At first I couldn't find it, and I believe that the original store, which was located in Harajuku, no longer exists. It is now just one of a number of lolita and kawaii fashion stores in a huge multi-storey mall in Harajuku. The only other customers in the shop (and indeed the staff) were all dressed head to toe in Sweet Lolita fashion, and they just looked amazing. I must admit, I did feel a little out of place as I was not dressed in any such clothing, but I figured that everyone probably thought I was buying some gifts for a girl, when in fact I was buying them for myself.

I bought two pairs of ankle socks and two pairs of knee high stockings (and I am wearing the socks right now!), and it came to around ¥15,000 ($135/£100), so I take very good care of them indeed. My only regret is that I didn't buy an original Angelic Pretty dress while I was there, but they are ultra-expensive and, to be frank, I don't know that they make them in my size, and I wasn't about to get fitted for one in the shop!!

Anyway, Japan is such an amazing place, but a trip to Harajuku is an absolute must, but esp. for those interested in Japanese street fashion and kawaii/lolita fashion in particular. I can't wait to go back and blow another small fortune on some really expensive socks!! :p

Reactions: BabyKillerChurchie and Angelapinks
iPad said:
I was lucky enough to realise one of my all time fantasies - visiting the Angelic Pretty store in Harajuku, buying some clothes in person in the store, and then walking back to my hotel with an Angelic Pretty bag. It was literally a dream come true.

At first I couldn't find it, and I believe that the original store, which was located in Harajuku, no longer exists. It is now just one of a number of lolita and kawaii fashion stores in a huge multi-storey mall in Harajuku. The only other customers in the shop (and indeed the staff) were all dressed head to toe in Sweet Lolita fashion, and they just looked amazing. I must admit, I did feel a little out of place as I was not dressed in any such clothing, but I figured that everyone probably thought I was buying some gifts for a girl, when in fact I was buying them for myself.

I bought two pairs of ankle socks and two pairs of knee high stockings (and I am wearing the socks right now!), and it came to around ¥15,000 ($135/£100), so I take very good care of them indeed. My only regret is that I didn't buy an original Angelic Pretty dress while I was there, but they are ultra-expensive and, to be frank, I don't know that they make them in my size, and I wasn't about to get fitted for one in the shop!!

Anyway, Japan is such an amazing place, but a trip to Harajuku is an absolute must, but esp. for those interested in Japanese street fashion and kawaii/lolita fashion in particular. I can't wait to go back and blow another small fortune on some really expensive socks!! :p
Many of us would like to go there and get fully fitted as a Lolita.

Reactions: BabyKillerChurchie, Angelapinks and Traveller
I also think many of the kawaii/Lolita fashions are beautiful and I would love to have some.

Reactions: BabyKillerChurchie, Angelapinks and Traveller
I would like to be a little girl for real.

Reactions: MarieSue, BabyKillerChurchie, Traveller and 2 others
Thalie said:
I would like to be a little girl for real.
Think that is pretty much all of us my friend

Reactions: BabyKillerChurchie, Traveller, Angelapinks and 2 others
A big sissy baby fantasy for me would be to be changed and then have to wear a totally frilly girly rhumba panty. I had younger sisters as a child and they were always wearing rhumba panties under their dresses. My mom loved all the frilly lacy type clothing for girls and Im sure was thrilled when she finally had two daughters to dress up that way....So as a result I was subjected to seeing all that frilliness growing up. I wasnt into the frilly dresses or socks they wore but for some reason a deep down secret wanted to wear those ruffly panties. I think they are the cutest article of clothing there is.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08, SashaNicole, BabyKillerChurchie and 4 others
Me too. I remember wearing my sisters rumba pants over my diapers more than a few times than a few times to bed and waking up in my wet diapers. Mom just smiled when got me up to change me before school. She did say I should ask my sister next time I wanted to wear her lacy pants.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08, Softypink, BabyKillerChurchie and 4 others
GoodniteLover219 said:

Well it is not really that kind of site is it. Your dream and fantasy is just fine.

Reactions: BabyKillerChurchie and Mal8
iPad said:

I got to live out a fantasy once a few years ago in that I put on a pull up diaper and some plastic panties then some white tights and covered them with my pink rhumba plastic panties. I then put on my lacy ankle socks with little pink ribbons and my shiny black Mary Jane shoes. I walked around the house for awhile and then got the crazy idea to go out in the car. I put on some loose fitting pants and a coat, got in the car and rove to a small town not too far away. I parked at a pharmacy and as I got out of my SUV and stepped down I saw an older lady in a car nearby, do a double take as she saw my lacy ankle socks and shiny Mary Jane shoes. Too late to stop now I walked to the pharmacy and bought some pull ups and plastic pants before heading out to my SUV. By this time the lady had gone and as I did not live near by I did not much care she had seen me but the thrill of getting to wear those shoes, socks and tights was amazing. If the lady only knew I was wearing pull ups and rhumba plastic panties also, it would have been even more special. I took the back roads home to make the drive longer but also avoid any risk of being pulled over by a cop for any reason. Not sure how I would have explained that one to an officer.

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink, BabyKillerChurchie, JensBabyGirl and 3 others
Just to be able to go out as myself and not be judged by others. I fear of causing unwanted attention to myself. I would love to be out in a cute dress or jeans with a cute shirt and other stuff that goes along to being a sissy.

Reactions: BabyKillerChurchie, Angelapinks, Traveller and 1 other person
Just in my diaper and t-shirt barefoot holding my baby doll in my wheelchair. Trying to give my doll mommy's pacifier or bottle. Watching Barney as I rock my doll. Just being a little girl.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Safari and BabyKillerChurchie
RuffRuff said:
Just to be able to go out as myself and not be judged by others. I fear of causing unwanted attention to myself. I would love to be out in a cute dress or jeans with a cute shirt and other stuff that goes along to being a sissy.
I have also walked on a beach at night in just tight plastic pants with only the moonlight shining on the water. I was passed by several people who may just have thought I was wearing a bathing suit. The plastic pants were white and shiny so who knows what they saw or thought about. I have even been swimming in my pool wearing only my little girls bathing suit even though my garden is overlooked somewhat by my elderly neighbours and the people in the house behind me but there is a large green space between us.

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink and BabyKillerChurchie
My fantasies are pretty nsfw - Mainly involve being kept as a muscular, top man's baby daughter, in a special baby playroom, with lots of plastic and rubber pants, frilly outfits, a crib with rubber sheets and changing table with shackles, enema equipment, etc. I so envy those of you who have your own play space and especially those who have a willing partner to indulge their fantasies.

Reactions: stuckin60s, subhubby1968, Safari and 6 others
I can't say I have dreams Because I smoke Weed… Sorry but it is what is it.. But my fantasy is…
Me being mummies sissy baby girl, being chastity caged n nappied/diapered and wearing sissy baby girl clothes or dresses.. Or tu tu's. suck on a real babies pink baby dummy/pacifier and baby bottle full of formula. And be spoon fed baby jar food or real mushed up food. :3 Then it Turns "DARK"
I like the idea of clean up.. From Mummies.. Sweet spot from daddies ^_* rod.. While I watch n squirm n as she Humiliates me infront of her lover! Then degrades me as they do it.. N I have too clean up.. Like a good baby… does.. As she lays down on top of my face n face sit's me and makes me clean out and tongue her to orgasm (probs just me Lol..) then be changed infront of her lover.. To find out their's.. Sticky.. In my wittle nappy/diaper. And maybe be let out of the cage. Or NOT. Then mummy lets him use my hole.. And she use's my mouth with her strapon or the other way around. Then she put's dummy in when I'm getting pounded or the other way around
So I can't scream n I have something suck…(end) Their's a lot more I just gotta sit down it take it real slow n think to my self. I got a lot of kinks.. 😞 gonna take time too be Perfecto. 👌

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Saltyboy, sissygirlpink, Codiapermike and 6 others
I worked so hard on. 😣

Back