Biggest order yet!

Anonymous96

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I ordered from two places the other day. From ABDLmarketplace I got myself a 10 pack of little rascals, 2 samples of dry life slip

Then from Abuniverse I got myself a pack of 10 little kings, a pack of 10 bunnyhops, and 2 samples of ABUspace

Problem is, it arrived, and I really struggled to hide all this away in my room haha. Guess I forgot the size of the packs!
What did you all treat yourself to recently?

Reactions: TigerDL, littledreamers333 and todderhr
a new apple watch, a pack of pampers size 8 nappies and a new paci with narwhal deco

Last edited:
Reactions: todderhr
Anonymous96 said:
So I ordered from two places the other day. From ABDLmarketplace I got myself a 10 pack of little rascals, 2 samples of dry life slip

Then from Abuniverse I got myself a pack of 10 little kings, a pack of 10 bunnyhops, and 2 samples of ABUspace

Problem is, it arrived, and I really struggled to hide all this away in my room haha. Guess I forgot the size of the packs!
My doctor did the work hopefully I get my incontinent supplies here in a few days. I never thought I'd be my age saying I'm excited to get diapers. This means I no longer have to deal with the trouble of being in a car and all if the sudden I have to go to the bathroom & barely make it! This time I can legitimately say I have a diaper on and blissfully let it all go & everyone's going to know but I'm soooo over it! Now I don't have to pay for them. Plus they give me a lot of comfort also

Last edited:
Reactions: Whitechocolate, thedlguy and todderhr
My biggest order was full cases. I now have a closet dedicated to diapers.

Reactions: Whitechocolate
My biggest single Diaper/Pull-Up purchase to date was 276 Size L Mexican Goodnites from 2002. 32 Packs of 9. Purchased 2 years ago.

• Love
Reactions: Whitechocolate
Mickey said:
My biggest order was full cases. I now have a closet dedicated to diapers.
Ordering cases is the way to go!!!! YOU SHOULD GO ALL THE WAY WITH A COMMITMENT TO THE DIAPERS, I DID!!!!! DONT BE ASHAMED OF IT, EMBRACE 24/7!!!!

Today was a pack of white MegaMaxs and a pack of GoSupreme pull-ups in black. Good for a bit now!

8 packs of megamax need picking up from my local DHL drop off point, thought better stock up before the supplier rus out AGAIN...

My end of year order has been 14 cases of Betterdry or Crinklz Aquanauts for the last few years it always an interesting conversation when the Courier drops off the shipment :)

Anonymous96 said:

2 cases of rarz simple diapers 1tape love them a onsie and 2 sets of pjs

Back