• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Big and still a boy

ItsDozinTime

Nervous boy at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi! i am called Amric. i love diapers and i also age regress when i wear my padding and gear. i am also a furry. i really love chimps because i think they're great the best animal of all time. i also have a chimp fursona.

i like to play video games most of the time. the kinds of games i like to play are strategy ones, rpgs, fighting games, and racing games.

i want to allow myself to play with kids toys more! sometimes i play with: bouncy balls, legos, toy cars, and soon I'll have blocks. also coloring of course

i am partially mute. and i have a lot of social difficulty. so sustaining conversations is hard. but i still want to meet little friends and carers. i would also like to find more babyfur/diaperfur and age regression stories. i like reading about other people's littlespace in the context of a story with furries :3

i typically feel like a toddler or older child! if i has to number it. it would ve somewhere between 4-10.
that's about it for now i guess. nice to. be here! i hope i can make friends and eventually playmates and carers. i also hope i can meet a dadda eheh.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, LittleBabyJake and Dandelion
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: ItsDozinTime and Deleted member 57387
Welcome to ADISC! I think you’ll definitely find what you’re lookin for here in the community 🥰🥰

Reactions: TippingOver and ItsDozinTime
Welcome to ADISC! 🥳🎉 I'm quite new to the community as well!

I also love playing video games! I love playing Guildwars 2 (MMO) and other than that I play a lot of games I used to play on our old family computer.

My little side is a little rascal 😂 Always up for a little fun 😊

Anyway! Have fun and see you around!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome itsDozinTime! Enjoy the site !

mm
LittleBabyJake said:
Welcome to ADISC! 🥳🎉 I'm quite new to the community as well!

I also love playing video games! I love playing Guildwars 2 (MMO) and other than that I play a lot of games I used to play on our old family computer.

My little side is a little rascal 😂 Always up for a little fun 😊

Anyway! Have fun and see you around!
mmy little side is. shy. and independent. but still not fully independent. of course. nnnn i like stitting doin my own thing while other big kids do theirs. I still like playing with other kids i think.
i love older games! i keep growing my library of older games. i was an early 2000s child

Reactions: LittleBabyJake
ItsDozinTime said:
mm

mmy little side is. shy. and independent. but still not fully independent. of course. nnnn i like stitting doin my own thing while other big kids do theirs. I still like playing with other kids i think.
i love older games! i keep growing my library of older games. i was an early 2000s child

I think I'm kinda the same ☺️ I also like doing my own thing 😃 as far as games go...

Heroes of Might and Magic, Lords of Magic, Dungeon Keeper, Monkey Island, Age of Empires, LAPD: Future Cops, Full Throttle, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, Diablo II, Soul Reaver and Knights and Merchants to name a few of my childhood games that I could easily play for hours.

LittleBabyJake said:
I think I'm kinda the same ☺️ I also like doing my own thing 😃 as far as games go...

Heroes of Might and Magic, Lords of Magic, Dungeon Keeper, Monkey Island, Age of Empires, LAPD: Future Cops, Full Throttle, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, Diablo II, Soul Reaver and Knights and Merchants to name a few of my childhood games that I could easily play for hours.
the online games i play are. Neverwinter the MMOrpg, Star Wars the Old Republic, and Robocraft.

i mosstly play singles player ones. my favorites are Sid Meier's Civilization 6, new vegas, and alll the pokémon games. my absolute favorite Pokémon games are mystery Dungeon, and also Colloseum for the gamecube. gamecube was the only console i had. so now i emulate them.

i also just started playing warhammer II

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyJake
Back