Biathlon fans resolving to diapers in order to not miss their front row spot...

Chriller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know this has been up some time before with 'normal' people resolving to diapers out of practical concerns (as opposed to the DL / Incontinence related wearing)

This article seem so suggest that rumours are that diaper wearing is widespread among dedicated fans of biathlon; if you want to secure and keep your front row spot on some of the most popular sections on some tracks you have no toilet access for hours (and you are wearing thick winter clothes)...

Anyone has any knowledge about the validity of these rumours?

I have a thing for these kinds of stories as they on one side might help reduce the tabu around recreational diaper wearing, and at the same time serve as inspiration for activities I could do, where diapers are more of an actual necessity/practicality than just a DL thing...

I assure you that many people use diapers because they are practical in their daily use and do not associate it with DL

Remember that DL is a sexual fetish.

LinkDL said:
I assure you that many people use diapers because they are practical in their daily use and do not associate it with DL

Although erotism can be a strong reason to wear them, I don't think it's the only one and sometimes thou canst wear them just because of how comfortable they are (it's great to wear them during nighttime) or to chill and relax.

I struggle to believe that Biathlon draws such crowds that good views are at a premium.

Totally just baseless prejudice on my part but I just can't see it.

If some people are just really into it I suppose it follows that the sufficiently dedicated would consider what many others would not.

Anemone said:
I struggle to believe that Biathlon draws such crowds that good views are at a premium.

Totally just baseless prejudice on my part but I just can't see it.

If some people are just really into it I suppose it follows that the sufficiently dedicated would consider what many others would not.
Agreed at first but I just looked up what a biathlon is and the spectator attendance.⬇️ Anything is possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230218-161034_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-161034_Chrome.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Wow
Reactions: Anemone
LinkDL said:

Uh, DL is not only a sexual fetish. I love to wear diapers and it is in no way sexual for me.

Reactions: warmfeeling
They end the article with "that always creates a danger"......hmmm....diaper leaks are dangerous? Embarrassing as all hell especially when they're catastrophic and totally unexpected....but "dangerous"?
To whoever posted this thank you! I'm in need of a good laugh. Between being in the ER, back home, back in then hospitalized and now back home but feeling like rewarmed dog shit this put a smile on my face...the article that is...especially the dangerous part.
Unless I misread something or I'm simply not thinking as clearly as I usually do because of the cyclic fever, chills and horrific, cyclic pain, I believe I read this properly and the dangerous part (assuming it has to do with people in diapers) has me almost crapping my pants. I seriously have to be very cautious as I do NOT want to crap myself (liquid squirts) but if I laugh too hard probably will, for like the 4th time today!
One of my best friends was just here for the day as we watched a couple NHL hockey games and 3x he got me laughing so hard I had to go change myself. I told him if he did that again I was going to sit on his lap, fill my diapers and make him change me. Being we're both straight and he's an Ex Marine that put an end to the making me laugh part although he was cracking up continually every time I "squirted" into a relatively fresh, dry diaper...the prick LOL.

Back