Beyon zzz zzzd Xp 5000 overnite

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Has anyone tried them? Are they worth the money? They seem very well priced like 48 for 93 bucks so that's not as bad price. What do they compare closes to out of Mega Max NS Supreme Abena and secure total X plus because they are about the same money as total x plus maybe a few bucks more a case. I guess maybe dry 24/7 would be good to compare too. I have never used tykable of peakuboo or betterdy yet. Though I plan to order a bag of better dry next time I order from Northshore. Let me know if you like the velcro? Does it stay tight will they loosen or stretch? Do they clump up whenever they get wet? Should I try these or betterdry fit?

It’s a good diaper. The Velcro holds really well. The sizing is weird. I wear a large with a 34” waist size and the fit is perfect but I think there is an extra large available which is unusual for diaper manufacturers. The plastic is quiet unlike the 24/7s which are super loud. Absorbency is very good also though I’m not one to test out multiple wettings like many of us do. I’d buy a pack before a case just to make sure it’s for you. My personal preference is traditional tapes over Velcro but that’s just me and XP has solid fasteners.

Reactions: Diaperman95
Agreed with above ^ the XP 5000s are pretty solid. My source is I bought the ultimate sample pack from wearing clouds, and I included 2 of them, and I thought they were pretty good. No issues.

Thanks guys for the suggestions. Definitely only going to try one bag first. I have a 38 in waste and weigh 240 should I do the Xl or do you think the large will be good. I guess I can text the guy at XP medical he has always been real good at returning emails. They are a very caring place to buy from. Sorry about all the zzzzzz in beyond. I used my phone and it does some weird shit some times. Usually I see it and fix it but I was pretty tired when I posted.

• Haha
Reactions: Subtlerustle
Oh good cause for a second I thought your phone fell asleep while you were typing the title. Lol , well anyways I order from XP all the time. I did try those beyond XP 5000 diapers, when I tried them I was comparing them to other Velcro tabs style diapers and for me the fit was a lot better. I am about the same weight as you and so I usually wear a medium but the larges in this run small so, it fits me more like a medium. Where as with all the other diapers like tykables , I wear a large which is a bit too big and makes me need to wear a onesie over it for better securing of the diaper itself. The problem that I’ve had with Velcro tabs is that they can tend to pop off or we come loose. That didn’t seem to happen with the XP version of these diapers. Since there’s always a risk though I tend to like traditional tape diapers a lot better.

Thanks. I'd never heard of them. These days my favorite style of diaper is plastic backed with velcro tapes.

Plastic wasn’t as thick as most diapers if it was thicker I’d buy them all the time

Thank you for asking about the XP5000. I was going to buy a pack and try them. I believe I will pass on them now.

Reactions: dlboylife and DL0202
SofiaInPampers said:
Thank you for asking about the XP5000. I was going to buy a pack and try them. I believe I will pass on them now.
What put you off them, the reviews here are positive enough?

jimmy4444 said:
What put you off them, the reviews here are positive enough?
From what I gathered they use Velcro and not tape. Unless I read incorrectly

SofiaInPampers said:
From what I gathered they use Velcro and not tape. Unless I read incorrectly
Hook and loop, is that not a popular thing?

I don’t think I would like that. Preference I suppose

I think they're ok. The fit is a bit unusual, the pad is thick but not as high as I'm used to - there's a lot of unpadded plastic in the front and back which I don't care for. The waist and leg gather elastic is very aggressive. (and I'm not a big fan of velcro either) But they capacity is good and so is the wicking. They didn't feel as dry as most high sap diapers do when wet.

Their initial run supposedly had problems with the shell being too thin/weak, but I didn't have a problem with it myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: SofiaInPampers
So, I was going through my stash of diapers and noticed a slight change in the xp5000. May not be huge, but I thought at first glance the newer ones might be a touch thinner. Anyone know if there is a difference or did they just change the printing? The new one is the smaller print. Thanks!

P.S. I would include a picture but I don’t know how!!

Smackers17 said:
So, I was going through my stash of diapers and noticed a slight change in the xp5000. May not be huge, but I thought at first glance the newer ones might be a touch thinner. Anyone know if there is a difference or did they just change the printing? The new one is the smaller print. Thanks!

P.S. I would include a picture but I don’t know how!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,012.7 KB · Views: 18
I ordered a sample, I can't wait.

jeffeybug said:
I ordered a sample, I can't wait.
They are fantastic.. hope you really enjoy them! I just purchased my 3rd case! I love them so much that I wear them all the time. Probably not the best idea because I’ve almost had an accident a few times because I would forget I’m not wearing a diaper. That’s how comfortable they are! let me know what you think!

Anybody got pics?

Smackers17 said:
Of the xp5000??
I thought someone might have printed it. If so, yes, of the new print. If not, then something very obvious just flew over my head, and I blush.

Back