betterdry vs tena slip maxi (uk model)

Can you find Tena active fit maxi in the USA?

Anetwholovesnappies. New avatar needed too then. Or maybe BetterWetthanDry? What do you think? Just ordered two bags, delivery at home tomorrow. Day off treat.

Tenawearer said:
Anetwholovesnappies. New avatar needed too then. Or maybe BetterWetthanDry? What do you think? Just ordered two bags, delivery at home tomorrow. Day off treat.
Quite like BetterWetthanDry! But, I guess you’re quite well-known as Tenawearer and I expect you’ll get some more Tenas sometime, or have you moved on from them?
I‘m going to try some BetterDrys when they’re available, but I still absolutely love the Tena Actives. Enjoy the day off and the nappies! 😊

Not giving up on the Tenas Mikey!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
LePew said:
I was actually so impressed with BetterDry Day that I ordered their full capacity version. There’s probably no way I’d be able to wear it without it being blatantly obvious that I’m diapered as is usual with most max-capacity products. But I’m honestly so impressed that I just want to try them.

You should try the Day version

I wear betterdry full capacity version out and about all the time under jeans, it's not noticeable at all honestly. If you were in skintights maybe but these are just normal ones not even baggy.

blob said:
I wear betterdry full capacity version out and about all the time under jeans, it's not noticeable at all honestly. If you were in skintights maybe but these are just normal ones not even baggy.
Well I’m 5’5” snd extra bulk down there is super obvious on me. We’ll see I guess.

I have been wearing this Betterdry day for four hours and four wettings. Luckily I put on some plastic pants after pee number three. Leakage with the last one. Time to change. Expensive activity diaper wearing.

Tenawearer said:
I have been wearing this Betterdry day for four hours and four wettings. Luckily I put on some plastic pants after pee number three. Leakage with the last one. Time to change. Expensive activity diaper wearing.
I got 5 wettings out of mine. I didn’t wear compression pants though and perhaps I taped it up differently.

Reactions: jdinvirginia
Taping is an art in itself. Tena's are easier to tape I think. Bit of practice is necessary.

Just had a leak after 3 wettings at 600ml. While the previous day, I got 1000ml out of it!
I think it’s a taping issue and I’m trying to figure that out myself too.

I would say Tena slips for the day as fairly descreet and better dry for night time as much better absorption

BetterDry is excellent for night, sickness, jetski, skiing
Tena Active Fit for through day, walking,travelling. More stealthy

blob said:
Yep EU / UK Tena. Their glory days much like Abena, Molicare etc was decades ago now.
Molicare has some great stuff. I wouldn’t even put them in the same sentence as Tena.

Back