Betterdry day

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Has anyone tried betterdry day? If so how were they ?

I like them. If you wear Crinklz/Betterdry and they fit you well, then you'll fit these well too. The sizing is the same.

They're just Betterdry with less absorbency, basically. I use them during the workday when I'm not peeing as much. They hold about two or three moderate wettings for me before they start getting uncomfortable and start pressing out at the bum. The biggest benefits are that they are significantly cheaper per unit and more discreet than Betterdry, and they come in larger cases than normal.

If you change at least once during the daytime and like how Betterdry/Crinklz fits, I would give them a shot and see if you like them.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and JunkyardDog1
Thanks, some compared to Northshore lites… is that a fair equal? Similar in capacity to Tena ?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Similar to a Tena "Active Fit" maybe just a hair below the Ultima but better than the Maxi. That's my best description of it. Good diaper!

CptKirk

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, JoeMusic1976 and JunkyardDog1
I bought a pack once as a "just in case" for when I would
have the need to wear during the day (which I ended up not having).
So I put a booster in and used for overnight.
For daytime they would be quite discreet to wear I'd think.
I couldn't really tell the difference between diaper butt and no diaper butt.
Which means, the self-centered and self-absorbed public won't notice at all.

A great medium/light absorption diaper comparable to the NS Lite.

They're pretty decent!

I bought them when the regular BetterDry's were out of stock in my size, I usually wear the normal BetterDry's to bed so they're pretty similar just much lower capacity. They're plastic-backed, decent tapes, good tall leak guards and they are fairly absorbent. I think they're pretty decent; I prefer to wear for short periods and don't always like night-time thick products so BetterDry Day fit my requirements quite well sometimes.

Tried when I ordered them by accident instead of the BetterDry overnight absorbency. The day variant was inadequate for me.

It is a good diaper with moderate but still good absorption and very discreet.

The best white day diaper out there at the moment imo.

Reactions: CptKirk, Seasonedcitizen and NappiedTruckDriver
Back