Best Way To Sleep In Diapers For Beginners?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello everyone! I am curious about those who sleep in diapers. What is the best way to start the process of sleeping in diapers at night? Is it better to sleep in just a diaper or with pajamas/onesies? I usually sleep with loose basketball shorts during the warm weather and long sweat pants in the cold weather. I never wear a shirt when sleeping. I have worn with just a diaper on and have had 50/50 experiences with it. For the most part I can’t get to sleep and the diaper is always on my mind. I have also wet my diaper at night and after that gotten way too horny to fall asleep. Any advice out there? What’s the best way to avoid getting turned on when sleeping? After I masterbate in my diaper I always feel like taking it off. Should I try fighting the urge to take it off after masterbating if I get to that level?

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, digimonnerd, JulestheFloof and 1 other person
when I sleep in a diaper I don’t wear anything but a diaper most of the time, Sometimes I wear a onesie. I usually don’t have trouble falling asleep when I’m wearing a diaper. I honestly don’t know how you can avoid getting horny while wearing one. For me personally diapers are more than just a fetish so most of the time when I’m wearing one I’m just enjoying myself without feeling horny. When I do get a bit horny and don’t want to play with myself I just ignore the feelings and they will go away most of the time, and if Im really horny I do masterbate. Maybe you need to get used to sleeping in a diaper. If it becomes more normal to sleep in them you might not get horny as fast. As for feeling like taking your diaper off after masterbating. I had this too when I started wearing diapers again. When I was done I always felt dirty and had to take my diapers off. After a while those feelings went away and I have no problem wearing a diaper after masterbating. It’s up to you if you want to fight the urge to take off your diaper but should you really keep wearing it if you clearly don’t want to anymore?

Reactions: Floodingpants, sfsjca, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Hello everyone! I am curious about those who sleep in diapers. What is the best way to start the process of sleeping in diapers at night? Is it better to sleep in just a diaper or with pajamas/onesies? I usually sleep with loose basketball shorts during the warm weather and long sweat pants in the cold weather. I never wear a shirt when sleeping. I have worn with just a diaper on and have had 50/50 experiences with it. For the most part I can’t get to sleep and the diaper is always on my mind. I have also wet my diaper at night and after that gotten way too horny to fall asleep. Any advice out there? What’s the best way to avoid getting turned on when sleeping? After I masterbate in my diaper I always feel like taking it off. Should I try fighting the urge to take it off after masterbating if I get to that level?
I find it better to sleep in the way you would without a daiper on. When I'm wearing a daiper I sometimes take my clothes off but then it feels all weird and turns me on. So I sleep with a daiper on and my clothes. A while back I was also trying to sleep with a daiper on and couldn't stop thinking about it. But I try to think of other stuff and it seems to work. I sometimes sleep in a semi wet daiper and cant really go to bed dry because I eventually wet the daiper before sleeping. As for the masterbating thing..... I wait until the next morning and I have once mastubated at night and just left the daiper on. That feeling of wanting to remove the daiper is the feeling of exhaustion after masterbating. I remove my daiper after that most of time but regret it within 30 min or so. I am trying to get into the habit of keeping my daiper on all the time.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Seasonedcitizen and Dry247
I would wear pajamas over it, and if you use it ok and If not that's ok, but I wouldn't take it off until morning like if you do masturbate in it just keep it on, tell yourself to keep wearing it. And in the morning you'll feel better and if that's what you want to do it'll get easier over time... I'm always wearing a diaper and I'll usually masterbate in it when I'm about to change it, so I'm not wasting a diaper, but at night I'd rather do it in a diaper then not

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Deleted member 74902 and ChristianDiaperLover
I usually fully undress when I sleep without, so it’s natural for me to sleep with only a diaper on, but if you’re used to wearing clothes it may be ideal to invest in a onesie.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Dry247
I have acid reflux so I sleep on my left side. Diaper or not, I go to sleep as soon as I relax. Clothing doesn’t matter but a onesie or nightgown is for the fetish aspect.

I've never been able to get the hang of sleeping diapered. I do not get a restful night's sleep and always wake up earlier than I need to.
It's not the part of getting horny when I'm diapered, it's just out of my normal routine of underwear and loose shorts.
If I do wear a diaper to bed I'll wet it before I go to sleep because a wet diaper isn't as big a turn on as a dry powdered diaper. A dry powdered diaper allows my little friend to easily slide around and stimulate him, getting him so excited that he throws up, whereas a wet diaper restrictions him from doing so.
If I sleep with a diaper on I'll wear a onsie but I find that to be irritating because the onsie will twist around body causing me to wake and interrupting my sleep.
Years ago the diaper always came off after masterbation, now it just stays on. My little friend is getting older and he just doesn't get as excited as he used to.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, ChristianDiaperLover and Dry247
I had that same problem the first several times as well. My path for getting over it, put it on, if too turned on, pull it off, take care of business then put it back on… idk why but that helped me get over that icky feeling. Now I just appreciate the fact that it’s just one more fluid for my dip to absorb…

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, toddlerPampers and ChristianDiaperLover
I sleep in just a diaper and the more you wear the less aroused you will feel Its a common issue when guys start to wear

Reactions: Lethdale, DLPeakOut, toddlerPampers and 1 other person
Rob110 said:
I sleep in just a diaper and the more you wear the less aroused you will feel Its a common issue when guys start to wear
It's not that I get so aroused that it distracts me, it's the fact that it's somewhat uncomfortable throughout the night. Wearing a diaper just messes with my sleep pattern. It might have something to do with me being a thrasher when I sleep. I'm always thrashing.
I've worn to bed plenty of times and always slept restless. I tried just a diaper but found that my inner thighs stick to the plastic. I've tried wearing just soft shorts over my diaper, no go. I tried onsies but they end up twisting around my body, waking me up. Same with a t-shirt.
It just doesn't work out for me.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Sleep however you normally would in whatever makes you comfortable, if you wear pyjamas then keep doing so, if you sleep naked or in underpants then just sleep in a diaper etc. The more normal for you that you make it then the more normal and natural the nappy will feel, helping you sleep better.

As for being kept awake by the nappy/knowledge you're wearing it, try putting it on a little before you get into bed (an hour or so maybe) so your body adjusts to feeling it before you lie down to sleep, also simply wearing them more often will help your mind adjust.

This doesn't mean just put them on more often right before you pee, it means put them on when you really don't need one yet and then just wear it like regular pants until you do use it, this will help wearing for longer periods and will "naturalise" the wearing of them so you mind isn't constantly thinking "I'm wearing a nappy, oh boy I'm wearing a nappy, this is great, I'm going to pee now" etc.

something that can help with that is pick a day where you have plenty of time, go to the toilet to empty out then put the nappy on and wear until in needs changing then actually change into another don't just take it off and go back to pants. do this often enough and your body and mind get used to it.

It's a similar thing with masturbation, I used to have the same issue in that I would get all horny, deal with that and then immediately want to remove the nappy. Also if I was thinking about putting one on and had a little "private" time first I would no longer want the nappy after.

There are 2 basic solutions to this which can be combined to a degree, the first is to try not to satisfy the horniness do other things or try to ignore it whenever you are wearing this will after a while disassociate the nappies from sexual feelings.
The second way though is to not be ashamed to feel horny with the nappy on, there are a lot of sensations, pressures and and other elements that will erotically excite you with them so if ignoring it doesn't work then let yourself have some fun and then try to keep yourself from removing the nappy, after you finish just lay back, breath and enjoy the feelings focus on how good it felt/feels eventually the "guilty" or "dirty" feeling will diminish.

All of it really just comes down to giving it enough time, persistence and wearing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenstheboy, Dry247 and JulestheFloof
I struggle with the "too turned on to sleep" issue from time to time, and I have found that using a diaper/getting off first helps with that issue. The second issue is, I'm much more comfortable falling asleep dry, as I'm not worried about the potential for rashes. So after I've done my business, I change into a dry diaper, and then pass out into a blissful dreamland satisfied, but also dry and comfortable. It's a win-win.

I keep a small stack of diapers right by the bed along with wipes, powder, and small trash bags so it's convenient and easy to fall asleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dry247
JulestheFloof said:
I struggle with the "too turned on to sleep" issue from time to time, and I have found that using a diaper/getting off first helps with that issue. The second issue is, I'm much more comfortable falling asleep dry, as I'm not worried about the potential for rashes. So after I've done my business, I change into a dry diaper, and then pass out into a blissful dreamland satisfied, but also dry and comfortable. It's a win-win.

I keep a small stack of diapers right by the bed along with wipes, powder, and small trash bags so it's convenient and easy to fall asleep.
Ya I'll do the same some times. Use it and then change into a new one right after and then I know I'm good to go to bed and wake up and use it.

Reactions: JulestheFloof
After I masterbate in my diaper I always feel like taking it off. Should I try fighting the urge to take it off after masterbating if I get to that level?

Yes, you should ignore the urge to take it off; if you ignore it for long enough then you´ll get used to it and eventually feel super happy in your diaper again.

The same used to happen to me a lot when I was a teenager and would often have "complications" to tape up my diapers in bed... so after many times of ending up undiapered yet again, I found out that if I played with myself 3 or 4 times in the afternoon I wouldn´t get a full erection while diapering up at night and I could somewhat ignore the tempting tickles whilst doing a safe tape job. Then my next complication was the urge to hump my diaper because it felt so soft and comfy, but I could rarely resist that, so I also had to learn how to fall asleep right after having cum in my diaper and ignore the odd satisfaction-like feeling that suggested I could go on undiapered.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and toddlerPampers
Must admit, to me, there's nothing sexual about diapers, I can't say they're associated to being horny, but more to emotional confort. That said, if I feel a need for hormonal balance, through sexual stimulation, I'll usually do it before getting in a diaper to sleep. And I'll usually wear it on its own, but it's in line with my need to sleep naked, since I'm hyper sensitive to being "stuck" with clothings that are too thigh. For some reason, even though I can't sleep with pajama, watches or necklaces, I have no issue falling asleep in a diaper. Not sure it helps, though, since what you seem to be asking is more around being horny due to wearing a diaper...

Reactions: DLPeakOut and ChristianDiaperLover
I sleep in just a diaper with my blanket and paci and I'm good to go

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and ChristianDiaperLover
I think that time and age solve all these challenges mentioned here. I am DL and many years back always got excited when i tapped a diaper and pulled on.plastic pants. The more you wear diapers the more you focus on the comfort, relaxation and pleasure they provide. As you age the greater additional benefits of security and convienience prevails. The arousal side subsides and goes away after years of wearing and enjoying diapers and your left with a great personal fun hobby more than a kink!

If the temperature permits , try sleeping in just your diaper and diaper cover. For me it intensifies the feeling of being diapered; every other piece of clothing diminishes that feeling.

I had a second thought after sleeping on Christian's question. Has anyone worn a smock over their diaper? "Bedwetter smocks" were popular when I was growing up. They were similar to the smocks that mothers-to-be wear but not as full cut. They covered the diaper but could be easily pushed up when being changed. I haven't seen them in years and had forgotten them until Christian made his inquiry.

Reactions: Dry247 and ChristianDiaperLover
Just woken up in a fairly wet diaper. Do remember waking slightly to pee in night but think there’s more in diaper than that

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and littledreamers333
Back