mdg91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
So me and my husband have been playing around with diapers for some years now. We have only been peeing in them.. He now wants me to poop in them aswell. I find it hard to poop in the diaper. Even when sitting on the toilet with them on šŸ˜…šŸ’©šŸš½ help, what's the trick

Reactions: Chosen
I have occasional ibs. So sometimes I have no choice but to have uncontrollable diarrhea in my diaper. I would say drink lots of water, take a strong laxative, and diaper up! At some point you're not going to have any choice but to poop your diaper.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Elros and (deleted member)
I have no issues. I only use laxatives if I want a real messy baby experience. Otherwise I'll wait until my bowls says there is a load there and I'll decide if I let it go or not. Though the other day I was sleeping, woke up coughing and it forced a load out the other end. Glad I was diapered lol.
I have acid poops sometimes, that is a potty time unfortunately. So yeah, just drink enough water, you can possibly add fiber supplement or mineral oil works to speed it up without any problems.

Stay hydrated. Try squatting when you need to poop.

Reactions: CookieMonstah, dl015, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 2 others
Just like potty training takes practice; so does unpotty training to mess your diaper. I can remember when I first started wetting and messing my diapers on purpose, there was the dialectic of doing what I thought at the time was something wrong with the intense pleasure of wetting and messing my diaper. As I continued this; however, it has become second nature when "nature calls." I can be involved in a conversation and wet or mess my diaper without anyone knowing, except for perhaps a brief eye glazing/stare as I wet or poop my diaper.

Reactions: Chosen, CookieMonstah, ronnieM and 2 others
Lying on my tummy

• Love
Reactions: chilledguy, BiBoyDustin, sinceiwassmall and 1 other person
In the hallway where every one, yet, nobody hears your fluffy butt get a little, dirty šŸ˜œ! That is where I did it since childhood. I never grew up. šŸ˜„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt, BiBoyDustin, sinceiwassmall and 2 others
If you decide to try laxatives and like it enough to do so again, don't use them too often, as that can have negative effects on your digestive system.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and (deleted member)
Diapercutie said:
Lying on my tummy
Munch, munch, munch, munch! Yummy! šŸ˜„ You left yourself out there by saying tummy! Yummy monster eats da yummy! šŸ˜šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Even Cookie Monsta eat da "um".. eeee.. not that one yummy, but I love a flat "tummy! Tum tummi!" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I used to only wet in diapers. I was wearing a premium NorthShore one day a couple years back, and distinctly remember having to pee and poo, and trying to just pee in my diaper. That didnā€™t work out obviously, but I remember just sort of relaxing and everything came out. Itā€™s funny because now if Iā€™m wearing and I need to poop, I actually have to be really conscious about holding it because my brain will try to just relax when it knows Iā€™m wearing a diaper. It certainly gets easier with time. Obviously crouching or squatting helps. Just make sure that you donā€™t hesitate at all when you feel the need to go. Tell your mind that itā€™s totally alright, and relax while you carry on with whatever youā€™re doing.

Reactions: Jk95, ShadesPoofyButt, BiBoyDustin and 1 other person
Squatting definitely works bestest for me, but when I really have a strong urge to go, any position will do the doodoo. Once I have done the deed, I always have to sit in it and squish at least a little while before getting cleaned up.

Reactions: Jk95, CookieMonstah, Hemix and 3 others
Just a slight squat and pause in the middle of the walk, bend your knees, and push slightly. If you really need to go, nature and gravity will do the rest for you :D.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, Jk95, CookieMonstah and 4 others
I got up extra early today with a migraine, and I messed my already wet diaper as soon as I got up. I had no special position or posture, I just filled my diaper naturally. The nice soft, squishy feeling helps some with the migraine until my Imitrex kicks in. Oh my goodness, there is more, I have to lift up off my chair just a bit...all done...so nice.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hemix, russell100 and (deleted member)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In an adult-size potty chair if you can find one. The only thing I can think of that would work would be an antique one (or possibly a good reproduction) that one would place a chamber pot in. I would expect proper placement of the chamber pot to be a challenge, though.

Personally, I would rather clean a potty chair than take a shower, a bath, or both.

Also, if you have a chair like that you could practice there like someone who is just starting with toilet training and is still a bit confused about how the whole process works (if you wish). I havenā€™t tried this myself, but it might work.

You could also try putting on an adult diaper and squatting down in the bathtub or shower in your bathroom. That way, you are in the right room and that might help.

Last edited:
I just give A little squat and A push.

Just go when you need too and your body will help you, extra little push at the end maybe.

In 99.9% of the time untape and remove the diaper, sit down on toilet (or lean back on a downed tree if hiking) and then just go. I donā€™t like the cleanup of a poopy diaper. In the 0.1% times, I just let go while walking and it is done..

and I have one and I use it without any problems

Attachments

• 97bfa5904dc78976dc25fdd24d88.jpg
    97bfa5904dc78976dc25fdd24d88.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: craigd1341
Back