Best way to fill a diaper?

Gunnie2298

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I have been wondering what is the best way to fill a diaper. Mainly I'm talking about wetting. Although what are your thoughts on the other? I usually wear a peekaboo and just want to finally fill one to the brim I've tried coffee water and juices but just can't seem to get the dam thing full.

Wear it for more than one wetting 😆

Reactions: mmhjy, Backwords, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
If u drink plenty of water u pee every 25-30 minutes

Reactions: mmhjy, Backwords, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Gunnie2298 said:
So I have been wondering what is the best way to fill a diaper. Mainly I'm talking about wetting. Although what are your thoughts on the other? I usually wear a peekaboo and just want to finally fill one to the brim I've tried coffee water and juices but just can't seem to get the dam thing full.
put placket pants on over the top then keep it on for a day,

they are declined to tack some punishment,

when I started it was about 3/4 blader loads before I got my money worth out of them. now I stopped counting.

hope that helpful.

Reactions: Gunnie2298 and chrischrischris
My suggestion drink lots and wait you'll fill it up in no time

Gunnie2298 said:
I usually wear a peekaboo and just want to finally fill one to the brim I've tried coffee water and juices
That's similar to what I would use - a high-quality diaper, a pot of coffee and a jug of diluted juice or herbal tea. It may take a few hours, but few diapers can hold more than two litres under realistic circumstances.

Medical disclaimer: Know your limits and don't overdue it, if you don't know how realiable your kidneys are. If you are healthy, one litre per hour should cause no problems.

Reactions: Gunnie2298
Well if you leak like. A collander like me; just wait a second and you'll be able to have a diaper runneth over.

If you manage to get one full please be careful of UTIs those been known to be over a gallon. Only time I ever maxed it was a pool "accident of me falling in totally not on purpose and totally NOT enjoying every second of it" and wetting it on the ground during an experiment of 3 days! *I did this mainly believe it or not because that was my bathroom choice when i was in isolation*

My recommendation? If maxing it without UTI or rash risk Is what you want you gotta go full power and just jump in a pool or tub and "forget you had it on" wink wink

Last edited:
Pupbrandon said:
If you manage to get one full please be careful of UTIs those been known to be over a gallon. Only time I ever maxed it was a pool "accident of me falling in totally not on purpose and totally NOT enjoying every second of it" and wetting it on the ground during an experiment of 3 days! *I did this mainly believe it or not because that was my bathroom choice when i was in isolation*

My recommendation? If maxing it without UTI or rash risk Is what you want you gotta go full power and just jump in a pool or tub and "forget you had it on" wink wink
What was your experiment if you don't mind me asking?

Do a poo in it.

Reactions: Backwords
Sigh...
I did have a massive uncontrollable poo-poo accident in my dydee this afternoon.
A real "MESS" to clean up.
:-(

Reactions: Backwords and Gunnie2298
Gunnie2298 said:
What was your experiment if you don't mind me asking?
My experiment was see if it could be maxed and what it could actually hold

caitianx said:
Sigh...
I did have a massive uncontrollable poo-poo accident in my dydee this afternoon.
A real "MESS" to clean up.
:-(
Honestly thats the only reason I don't like messing is the clean up. Everything else about it i love.

Gunnie2298 said:
Honestly thats the only reason I don't like messing is the clean up. Everything else about it i love.
For me, I have no choice in the matter.
Besides being pee-pee incontinent, I am poo-poo incontinent.
I had to use the hand unit in my handicapped-adapted walk-in shower to "spray the mess away" down the drain.
Afterwards, spray bathroom cleaner on the shower floor to clean up the germs.

caitianx said:
For me, I have no choice in the matter.
Besides being pee-pee incontinent, I am poo-poo incontinent.
I had to use the hand unit in my handicapped-adapted walk-in shower to "spray the mess away" down the drain.
Afterwards, spray bathroom cleaner on the shower floor to clean up the germs.
I'm not incontinent but thats a normal shower routine for me😅

My way of wetting?

Drink a lot of fluids- not 24/7 or it'll make you sick. But just drink enough to get your flow going. Put your diaper on and just be patient- put your mind at ease and don't think about you wearing it. Then it should come out smoothly if not quickly. 😛

I drink lots of water and I quickly fill a diaper quickly

Along with drinking water, you could also eat various foods like Strawberries and Watermelon which can cause you to urinate big amounts often (The seeds in watermelon could also help move your bowels?)

When I drink beer I wet my rearz atleast 5 times in 2 hours

Reactions: chrischrischris and Backwords
Hydrate lots and be patient. Water is good for you.

Otherwise, pouring warm water into your diaper will make it swell lots much faster

Back