Best value for quality ABDL diapers UK currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRascal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'm looking for the best value for money ABDL diapers/nappies currently available to buy in the UK as I'm simply boycotting certain brands until they sort themselves out 😂

Reactions: DLJosie and moorey
I bought 20 Cuddlz nappies recently from their website and they worked out at a £1 each.
They’re not the most absorbent ABDL disposable available in the UK but I’ve found they take 3 decent wettings and regular changes are fun if you have someone to do it for you.

Attachments

• IMG_2232.jpeg
    IMG_2232.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: DLJosie
Forced said:
I bought 20 Cuddlz nappies recently from their website and they worked out at a £1 each.
They’re not the most absorbent ABDL disposable available in the UK but I’ve found they take 3 decent wettings and regular changes are fun if you have someone to do it for you.
Yeah I checked their website and they've lost two prints the unicorn and the plain white sadly they're going under I think.

As for the quality they can take one wetting from me I'm considering thedottydiapercompany at the moment.

Reactions: DLJosie
LittleMonsterUK said:
Yeah I checked their website and they've lost two prints the unicorn and the plain white sadly they're going under I think.

As for the quality they can take one wetting from me I'm considering thedottydiapercompany at the moment.
How do you know that Cuddlz are going under (out of business) you think?

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
How do you know that Cuddlz are going under (out of business) you think?
It's just a guess they're outdated they have the right idea but they're failing executing it.

For abdl printed nappies probaby Crinklz at 15 in a pack, not a fan of the prints on them but they do hold a fair bit adenine and crinkly and probably the cheapest for quantity unless you can get others in a sale.

NRU STR8UP £70 for 40 units
NRU Little Rascals v2 same price
Hold more than you need too, supper soft like a fluffy cloud, nice and thick too, tapes are awesome 12 hrs easy use from both of these

Last edited:
Belarin said:
For abdl printed nappies probaby Crinklz at 15 in a pack, not a fan of the prints on them but they do hold a fair bit adenine and crinkly and probably the cheapest for quantity unless you can get others in a sale.
I don’t like crinkkz very liquidity when wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back