Best Stores to Buy Panties?

sidewinder400

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had luck at Walmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Burlington, Kohls, Gabes, and a few others. With so many different brands and styles, it's difficult to find a panty that suits my needs, and find them on a regular basis. I never buy online since you can't feel them before you buy. What are some of your favorite stores to go panty hunting?

sidewinder400 said:
I've had luck at Walmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Burlington, Kohls, Gabes, and a few others. With so many different brands and styles, it's difficult to find a panty that suits my needs, and find them on a regular basis. I never buy online since you can't feel them before you buy. What are some of your favorite stores to go panty hunting?
Im fat so i use lane bryant

I get mine on wish mostly, yes you can't feel them first but shipping is cheap. I usually buy one first as a tester and if I like it then order more. Etsy has nice stuff too but it costs much more.

Reactions: sidewinder400
fleckothefennec said:
I get mine on wish mostly, yes you can't feel them first but shipping is cheap. I usually buy one first as a tester and if I like it then order more. Etsy has nice stuff too but it costs much more.
I guess it's ok if you know what you're getting. I bought one pair on ebay once and they were so cheap they fell apart in a week!!

sidewinder400 said:
I guess it's ok if you know what you're getting. I bought one pair on ebay once and they were so cheap they fell apart in a week!!
I've had good success, I wear my wish ones every day and they hold up fine. Sizing can be confusing as they are based on Chinese people. I usually wear a medium but have to order xl or bigger from them. At 5,10 165lb I must be a monster to them🤣

Target has a really good deal on Auden panties. Buy five for $20. A lot of mine are Auden.

I order from herroom.com. Cheap to hi end stuff.

sidewinder400 said:
I also have found killer prices at Ross for less. All No questions asked. Love the store. (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
fleckothefennec said:
I've had good success, I wear my wish ones every day and they hold up fine. Sizing can be confusing as they are based on Chinese people. I usually wear a medium but have to order xl or bigger from them. At 5,10 165lb I must be a monster to them🤣
Just go to Ross for less. Can find what you want. Sizes from 6 thru XXXL. Cute Panties name brand stuff.

Electroman said:
Just go to Ross for less. Can find what you want. Sizes from 6 thru XXXL. Cute Panties name brand stuff.
I live on a tiny island off grid in the middle of no where so that's not really an option, also I'm not sure if Ross is a Canadian store, never heard of it. The wish stuff I get is actually pretty nice, made to look like panties but has a pouch for your guy bits😌

I mean, the obvious is Victoria's Secret, but really any department store will have what you're looking for.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I've only ever bought mine at Family Dollar. I could walk there and they were actually good and comfy. I would buy at Walmart but I am never alone. I am usually there with my mom shopping. Family Dollar has always been easier I find.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back