Best place to hide diapers/abdl stuff?

xzigo

Diaper Lover from Lithuania
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So guys, share the best places were you are hiding your diapers?
For me, best place to hide it: large speakers! I take speaker out and speaker box has some space to hide something! I put my diapers in and put speaker back again. Its working for many years so far so good. Share your hiding space too, maybe it will help someone who is not open about their AB/DL side.

Reactions: Coolestbay1
Living alone, I no longer have this problem.

When I was living at home, it also wasn't really a problem as neither my parents nor sister would come into my room and poke around.

With that said, I did hide my stuff some.

For some things that I used only occasionally and that weren't affected by the heat, I stored in a locked foot locker in our attic.

For the things that I used more often, I kept these in a cardboard box in my closet and I laid some blankets and some other stuff on top of the box.

Never had a problem.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and attilio1991
If you are a nerd, computer cases work good for hiding things. Obviously not computers you plan to power up. I have a bunch of old computer cases laying around. Just take off the side and put your stuff in there. Any non-technical person will be squeamish about opening them. A technical person is probably not going to want to open an old computer case either.

I live alone, so I don’t have to hide my stuff like this, but old computers were always great for it when I did live with others.

Reactions: littlemoosey
You can hide under the bottom drawer in some dressers and file cabinets.

I also hid larger quantities under the floorboards in my attic. I had put down sheets of plywood that didn’t go all the way to the walls. Not originally for the purpose of hiding diapers.

Now that my wife knows, I have a locked chest/footlocker in our closet since my kids don’t know. I have overflow in a box on the top shelf of the closet. There are some clothes on top of the diapers in the box.

Never felt the need to hide my diapers once I moved out of my parents house as they knew I wore diapers growing up even though I did not need to wear them.

i used to hide them all the time but now i dont still not living at my own but i am seriously considering having a custom place build a dresser under the bed and one all the way to the ceilling with large drawers , i am running out of diaper space to keep them all out of sight!

back then id find the most odd places to hide them the way the hamper in the washroom was it lilted and was built in for a basket id hide some there ,
Inside of coat arms that are hanging on hooks , Snowpants legs , under dresser or there is some dressers if u get the drawer out you can hide some there , i would find alternate places then my room at times under a old pull out bed sofa , on top ceilling lights ect

Reactions: littlemoosey
I live alone so don't have to be too clever. That said, I have nice double door closets throughout my house, and I turned one of them into a semi-secure room to keep my various toys and paraphernalia (not just diapers, but also my BDSM gear). Replaced doors with exterior grade, installed hinge-pins (as doors open into the room obviously), a bolt latch on one door locking it to the top of the frame from the inside, and a tasteful and not too out of place looking locking handset on the other.
Its entirely nu-neccessary, but still brings me some measure of comfort knowing someone snooping around isn't going to just easily find my stuff. They'd have to work at it.
When I lived at home I just kept my stuff in a large rubbermaid container in my closet with a bunch of other stuff on top of it. My parents didn't really snoop around my room, and the closet gave the desired facade of looking like it has just been stuffed with random junk.

These are all great ideas. As my son gets older, 15, he is bound to get more and more curious or just happen to wander on to "something" whilst looking for something else. I really am going to have to get more clever about this, but the options in my town-home are very limited.

Cloth diapers, take up allot of space, not to mention the other things that go along with them.

Last edited:
I use to pull out the bottom drawers of my dresser and hid them under there now they are in my top drawers

Having to be so clandestine in my own home is a bit maddening. Easy access is the key, the harder I have to work or my wife/mommy has to work just to get out a diaper kind of takes the spontaneity out of it. Right now we are in a pretty good spot, but I will have to make things more secure.

I like the under the dresser drawer one, unfortunately my dresser is open underneath, and if you gotta take out drawers anyways...

littlemoosey said:
These are all great ideas. As my son gets older, 15, he is bound to get more and more curious or just happen to wander on to "something" whilst looking for something else. I really am going to have to get more clever about this, but the options in my town-home are very limited.

Cloth diapers, take up allot of space, not to mention the other things that go along with them.
I have 10 and 17 year old sons. The locking footlocker that I put in my closet holds 4 packages of disposable diapers, so holds quite a bit. I think it is 30in wide, 15in deep and 12in tall. I ordered it from Amazon or Walmart and was at most $50. It is not super strong, but I assume you’re son wouldn’t try to break into it. Mine has a simple lock, but has a place to add a pad lock. Here is a picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    693.4 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Jonnythepony, JWolf and littlemoosey
I always keep two in my locker at work. I keep a bag in the trunk of my car. Then some of my relatives keep some in their guest dresser because they know i wear. So when I spend a night there, its not big of an issue

You have very understanding relatives XRAY

Reactions: landingxray
Yeah, you could always use some of those cheap storage bins that go on sale after holidays and put your stuff in the bottom and sheets/pillows on top. It'd be functional storage for your stuff, hidden well, and you could use it for storing sheets haha

RedPandaDL said:
I have 10 and 17 year old sons. The locking footlocker that I put in my closet holds 4 packages of disposable diapers, so holds quite a bit. I think it is 30in wide, 15in deep and 12in tall. I ordered it from Amazon or Walmart and was at most $50. It is not super strong, but I assume you’re son wouldn’t try to break into it. Mine has a simple lock, but has a place to add a pad lock. Here is a picture.
Very good idea! Thanks

I use a lockable carry-on size roller board that I use (I have two) for work or travel for whatever I have on hand. I put them on a shelve in home office with the lock facing backwards toward the wall. No one can "accidentally" discover them without the key. It's not a security box or foot locker but that would look suspicious. I like the computer case idea but that makes it tricky to get into quickly/often. I also put a few in my backpack & gym bag I keep in the trunk but on the bottom.

Last edited:
littlemoosey said:
You have very understanding relatives XRAY
Thanks! Yeah, they know for sure. So, they accommodate me.

In my teens, inside an otherwise empty computer case was the most secure for me. Otherwise a common one was just burying them around other things that were infrequently used, such as putting them in an unmarked box and then putting a lot of other unappealing boxes on top of it.

Under my bed. Nobody goes to my room that often.

I usually hide my diapers in the attic through a drop ceiling, since no one can access it due to a broken ladder. When I need to use a few diapers, I take it out of the attic and then hide it in my empty Xbox One box.

Back