Riley

Riley
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
When I’m going out for a short time I don’t need to wear a bulky diaper so I’m able to wear pads to help with my slight incontinence. Unfortunately if I’m away from my house for an extended period of time I can’t go without a diaper or else I’ll leak or have the anxiety of leaking in public so a diaper is my best option. For short trips outside the house I’m currently using Always Discreet, but wanted to know if there is a heavier pad that I could wear so I don’t have to wear diapers unless I’m going out for a really long time. Any advise helps 😃

Reactions: Neroforte, MegaLugia and Edgewater
Start with the boring stuff first! Start keeping a Journal that lists when you are leaking and estimated volume plus any other notes you deem important. This will provide you a guide as to what you need from a protection standpoint. There a several pads on the market, but each have their advantages and disadvantages especially regarding their fit and an absorption rate. My knowledge in this area are from comments I heard my dear wife make over the years.

The Journal will help you understand which pad is working and when it fails. It will also help when you are meeting with your medical team.

Sorry that your Thread had been missed!

Reactions: Neroforte and MegaLugia
You might try protective underwear. Pads did not work for me. They often shifted and did not catch the leak. I can be away from home for 4 hours using Depends.

Reactions: Edgewater
Onetex pads are alright

Reactions: Edgewater
Back