Best Booster/Diaper combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackie443

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m wondering, what’s the best booster and diaper combo for wetting? I’m asking about boosters that adhere to the inside of the diaper. Which ones have the most poof? How does having a booster affect messing?
Also, are plastic backed Abena M4s still as good as they used to be?

Reactions: TigerDL and Deleted member 57387
I don’t believe that Abena do a PE backed M4 anymore, they switched to cloth backed a while back.

I tend to use a Tykables booster in their Camelot disposables, thick and very absorbent

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
For me, best combo is MegaMax diaper, large size, with medium northshore booster pad. I am 36 waist, but I prefer the large diaper, as it provides more snug fit and padding that wraps further around my waist and hips. By only using a medium booster pad, that buys me just enough time and space for extra 2-3 hours of wetting, but doesn't interfere with the seat of my diaper, as a wet booster back there gets really thick, and can cause issues when flooded and I sit, or if I have to mess my diaper. And I always wear plastic pants over my diaper, day and night.
Hope that helps!! 😀

That's a difficult question! I wear a booster in every diaper I put on. My selection of boosters are about as much as the selection of diapers I have. So it kind of depends on the effect you're looking for. I know I like the massive swelling of a mighty Max with a rearz or tykables booster.

Reactions: joemama
During days when I know I am meeting bound, I will wear a Tykable/MM/Rearz with a Tykable doubler and a cloth liner. The cloth helps spread the liquid load from front to back. At night BetterDry with Abena Maxi. Sometimes I use NS boosters if I am worried but cannot do a full Tykable doubler. They are THICK and heavy when loaded.

Betterdry with LiveAnew boosters work for me. I fold the front of the booster 6 inches over to help prevent the wetness from the diaper from seeping up the front of my shirt and pants

If it has to have a adhesive strip I think Northshore has them but I have personally used Tranquility Contoured boosters model 3097 for last 10yrs without issues. They do now say that those are for larger size diapers but I honestly have used them in medium and large no issue but I usually leave them unfolded or in rectangular because most diapers or ones with inner leg guards they can push them down if unfolded all the way the concept is neat but those alone have they say like 27oz capacity. I personally have only used few brands but for me tranquility was the best and it's only ones I use unless gifted some besides cloth but different topic my second favorite is Northshore.

I will say depending on few factors I would from an incont person that's been in diapers almost 11yrs boosters are like the duct tape of the diaper world and why I say that is yes they can normal way or you can fold them say male parts upfront or girls in back you can make a poop pocket or poop shoot where ideally it keeps mess to back but also if a side sleeper you can put them on sides belly sleeper towards waistband. I can't remember what it's called but basically Chinese art with paper starts like Ora something but you can bend fold twist do what have you to fit your needs depending on size.

I will say from experience you can double triple them as long as it doesn't create a gap because gaps equal leaks. Also what ever brand you get make sure it says booster or flow through because they have things called liners and they don't flow through there was a trend started in Japan where they use a pad inside a diaper over there think pads are cheaper than diapers so you change the pad only till last use of day then use the diaper.

Also people may have different experiences so this is my sole experience I wouldn't recommend Dry Direct brand every booster I have used and they even sent me replacements have legit bursted open sending sap and beads everywhere. I? I'll say their CS is great boosters suck and usually when a product fails it's in worse place possible for me my first failure was at the doctor's office, but had a few like it was bad bags finally said enough is enough.

Honestly diaper comes down to needs there are many great diapers and honestly boosters can make cheap ones sort of better. I would honestly try out few of each so my everyday daily combo but I am paralyzed dual ic is Northshore Supreme and Tranquility Boosters, special uses Rearz Inspire Nighttime with Tranquility. Also I did just use a case of plastic backed L4 Abena they are like tied for daily use I switched to NS when they said they were getting rid of plastic backed few years ago than decided not to because of demand but wanted to use something I knew was going to be in stock.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for all the great answers! Itll be nice to know which ones i should start with. I’ll probably start with the tykables and go from there.
Forced said:
I don’t believe that Abena do a PE backed M4 anymore, they switched to cloth backed a while back.

I tend to use a Tykables booster in their Camelot disposables, thick and very absorbent
It seems like they super quietly relaunched the plastic backed M4s in the US, as websites like carewell.com and parentgiving.com have the M4s listed as plastic backed, and the premium line as cloth backed.

Reactions: Forced
I just got a case of super sposie boosters and have been using Lil monsters, Lil squirts, Dino elite, and alpacas.

Reactions: TigerDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back