Being sissy baby

CJB

Baby in Training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm deciding on whether or not to become a sissy baby. Does anyone have any tips on the matter? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! ☺️♥️

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, Lyric, Samantha and 1 other person
I started off by buying stuff from thrift stores. Now I usually get stuff at Target and Walmart. The first time I really dove in I bought a sundress and a cheap make up kit for kids. Honestly, most of my make up is cheap kids stuff, aside from foundation some translucent matt powder.

I would just try out a few articles of clothing and see how it feels. Even a simple girly shirt can do wonders. Consult various sizing charts online. Women's sizing doesn't make any damn sense, you just have to learn it.

It's worth getting decent measurements for your hips, stomach, chest, sometimes even shoulders, if you are buying online. Should reduce how much you need to return items.

Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara, Hell2DaNaw, Angelapinks and 1 other person
CJB said:
I'm deciding on whether or not to become a sissy baby. Does anyone have any tips on the matter? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! ☺️♥️
If you’re attracted to the sissy side then I say take the plunge I did and haven’t looked back

Reactions: ianwee, Angelapinks, LaLoneDigi and 2 others
I always knew I was a sissy, but I really knew when I brought my baby doll, ab dress and tights.. It's trial and errior. Buy girl toys, bottles sippy cups and girl adult baby diapers. All AB diapers are unisex. What ever it takes to make you feel comfortable like a little girl.

Reactions: CJB, Angelapinks and LaLoneDigi
Take the plunge! Purchase an Angelic Pretty style lolita dress and just do it!

Reactions: CJB and sissybaby34
Search Sissy Baby on Etsy (or Abdl romper or similar). You’ll find lots of items that may interest you of various types. Buy one and see how you feel wearing it. (My own favourite outlet is actually Dreamncreamyab.com - gorgeous but rather expensive for a first purchase if you are not sure.)

BabyTheleste said:
Search Sissy Baby on Etsy (or Abdl romper or similar). You’ll find lots of items that may interest you of various types. Buy one and see how you feel wearing it. (My own favourite outlet is actually Dreamncreamyab.com - gorgeous but rather expensive for a first purchase if you are not sure.)
Site's not working for me 😢

Should have been dreamyncreamyab.com

Apologies

• Love
Reactions: CJB and puddlefeet
BabyTheleste said:

Apologies
Beautiful!

Reactions: BabyTheleste and CJB
BabyTheleste said:

Apologies
Is that the company you used for the dress in your profile picture?

Well, I’d have to say that “deciding to be a…….” is usually not a common approach. At this point it has likely been decided already, knowingly or not.

I’ve never considered myself a “sissy”, but I have explored the realm. I’m straight, love women and all thing’s wonderful about a woman’s body. My exploration was from a sense of wanting to be/experience what it felt like to have a woman’s anatomy. I have worn prosthetic breasts and the lingerie, baby doll nighties, panties, bras, etc.

While I never discovered myself as such, when in the particular mindset, it has been fun to play around. Do I do it often, not at all. Would I do it again, likely if I feel motivated as such.

Good luck in your journey.

SoCalSwitch said:
Well, I’d have to say that “deciding to be a…….” is usually not a common approach. At this point it has likely been decided already, knowingly or not.

I’ve never considered myself a “sissy”, but I have explored the realm. I’m straight, love women and all thing’s wonderful about a woman’s body. My exploration was from a sense of wanting to be/experience what it felt like to have a woman’s anatomy. I have worn prosthetic breasts and the lingerie, baby doll nighties, panties, bras, etc.

While I never discovered myself as such, when in the particular mindset, it has been fun to play around. Do I do it often, not at all. Would I do it again, likely if I feel motivated as such.

Good luck in your journey.
Being a sissy baby and being a sissy are two totally different things to me, when I’m regressing I identify as a little girl about the age of 3-4 who loves her diapers and likes cute dresses and the such. When I’m not regressing I’m not into it. I hope that makes sense

Reactions: CJB and ianwee
puddlefeet said:
Is that the company you used for the dress in your profile picture?
No, that’s a little girl dress from Leanne’s Pretty Dresses. I have a few of her ready made outfits - only buy when they are heavily reduced (which seems to be often), and I don’t go for the tailor made ones as they are too much faff. I don’t know why should doesn’t offer them all in standard sizes if I’m honest. Would be much simpler all round.

Reactions: CJB and puddlefeet
Katie2fingers said:
I always knew I was a sissy, but I really knew when I brought my baby doll, ab dress and tights.. It's trial and errior. Buy girl toys, bottles sippy cups and girl adult baby diapers. All AB diapers are unisex. What ever it takes to make you feel comfortable like a little girl.
After I bought my first baby doll over thirty years ago I did fill more like a baby a baby girl than a adult man and I started buying more baby girl things like baby girl bottles with Minnie mouse on the bottles and pink pacifier’s now I have a lot of baby dolls and lots of baby girl toys and a lot baby girl bottles and I started buying me a bra because I wanted to be a mommy to myself even if I cannot breast-feed by myself I am a baby girl and I’m a mommy to my sissy baby girl self

Reactions: Katie2fingers
I have always been drawn to lace and ruffles so it was easy to slip into baby girl or little girl mode. I love little/ baby girl dresses, tights, ruffled ankle socks and putting my hair up in pigtails with lace bows and of course thick diaper, plastic pants and ruffled panties.

• Love
Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara
Floodingpants said:
I have always been drawn to lace and ruffles so it was easy to slip into baby girl or little girl mode. I love little/ baby girl dresses, tights, ruffled ankle socks and putting my hair up in pigtails with lace bows and of course thick diaper, plastic pants and ruffled panties.
That’s awesome. I also loved the looks of girls clothing , always wanted to wear a dress as a kid but was to embarrassed to ask for them., also had a lot of step siblings that would of made fun of me. I also hide the fact I wanted to be a baby again. When you are little life can be confusing and scary.

Back