Being Bratty

ToonFan97

Slightly awkward diaper boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Does anyone around here go out of their way to misbehave or be belligerent, whether it's to get punishment or if it's just the way you like to act when playing? A lot of people seem to dislike brats, but I feel like as long as the person is using common sense and not being manipulative, then there are plenty of upsides as long as both partners enjoy it.

As far as me personally, as much as I fantasize about being punished, I don't think I could actually do it. I would just end up feeling guilty for making my daddy mad enough to the point where he felt like he had to punish me. (Plus he's made it obvious that when I've actually earned a punishment, it won't be fun for me - spanking me until it hurts so much I cry, for one example) As a kid I always felt awful when I misbehaved and got reprimanded, and that instinctual guilt for being bad still hasn't gone away. I was generally well behaved, so I guess it felt all the more jarring and upsetting on the occasion that I wasn't. I've always been kind of sensitive. So instead of being bratty, I'm thinking I'll likely much more enjoy being a sweet and well-behaved sissy baby, and being called a "good girl/good baby." If I want spankings that DON'T leave me an emotional wreck, I'll probably just get playful ones as a reward. ;)

lol i thought you like this thread, for me, na, I just try be nice all the time

well, i’ll say that i’m sarcastic, in fact i speak fluent sarcasm 99% of the time...when ive played the ab thing i usually am very very shy...

being vulnerable in my disposition is actually very hard for me, in fact i’d never allow much vulnerability in my life, now in reality i’m very vulnerable physically at this point in my life...but still have a very hard time admitting it!

so being a brat, i was a brat as a young kid, grew up too quick, didnt come from money, and grew up on the wrong side of the tracks...when ive done anything ab i wasnt wanting to relive or even simulate what i had as a young one, but fantasize about what could have been better...in my mind...

Back