Beginning to explore

pupsirius

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi everyone. Sirius here. I’m new here, and very new to exploring this side of me. Don’t really know where else to go with this so I figured this thread made sense for this journey? I hope I’m right lol

Soooo I’ve kinda been having an awakening this week. I am a furry, been one since high school (I’m 26 now). I’m no stranger to the art of the fandom, both PG and not, or to kink in general. I’ve seen diaperfur and baby fur art for years now, and yeah I mean it was weird to me at first, being unfamiliar. But I knew it wasn’t hurting anyone if everything’s consensual so I just kinda went about my life.But this past weekend it’s like a switch flipped. And now I’m here, and things are making sense and I don’t know if it’s a phase or not or what’s going on. Or what to tell my boyfriend...

Long story short, this is me admitting I think I’m a little and I’m interested in diaper stuff (but it’s still so unfamiliar, I’m getting used to it all). So I started to enable myself. Bought some cute new onesies to make me feel small, and some sippy cups.. It’s not much but it’s a start, and I’m excited honestly. I think I’m here for a while. Hope to meet and chat with ya if you’re interested.

Thanks for reading <3
Sirius

Last edited:
Back