Been diapered and in a crib longer then as a child

Nordicbabyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Last year i past the treshold, that now i’ve been sleeping diapered in my crib for longer then as i did when i was a baby/toddler. And then i was sleeping diapered in the crib for a bit longer then usual, anyone else that has hit that treshold and what do you think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: thedlguy, BigKid25, babytimfadden and 1 other person
I haven't been sleeping in a crib. I wish! We're working on it xD But as of February of next year, I will have been back in diapers longer than I was in diapers as a tot. It's an odd thing to think about, that I will have clocked more time in diapers as a grown-up than as a kid. If you count all my stints in high school and college, I collectively have spent more than a quarter of my life diapered. My Mommy and I plan for that "quarter" to become "half" and then "most". It's second nature now. We don't really think about it. We don't even stop conversations to get me diapered. I don't even flush to rip tapes in a public bathroom, or have any qualms about changing in my car on lunch break. Nothing. Diapers are entirely a second-nature background process. I wouldn't change it for the world.

Reactions: 68Bonnie and cherrycordial
Back