patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
There was a thread a while back about pop culture references for ABDL, diapers, bedwetting, etc. but it seems to be closed now. There have been more than a few references lately so I just thought I would start a new thread for movie and TV references to bedwetting or anything else related to our interests on this site.

I just found a random youtube video where the kid references laying in a warm wet bed and not being ashamed of it. I thought it was cute and funny so I thought it might be nice to share. Please feel free to add any other related videos from youtube or any references to bedwetting etc.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: DanElmontan, Lewis Badger, TigerDL and 9 others
Reactions: TigerDL and WillFord384
There was a disaster movie where the last line a kid says was "do I need to wear my pullups anymore?"

Reactions: disabledinconben
Only thing I can think of is this.

• Haha
Reactions: thedlguy, Seabear and dogboy
DLSA said:
There was a disaster movie where the last line a kid says was "do I need to wear my pullups anymore?"
I think this is from the movie 2012.

Reactions: DLScottsman
Back in the '70s, Lance Kerwin starred in a TV movie called The Loneliest Runner, about a 13YO boy who had a bedwetting problem...and a neurotic mom who'd hang his wet bedsheets out his window daily to publicly shame him. He'd have to run home from school every day to beat the clock and retrieve the sheets before anyone from his school saw them. Over time, this helped the boy develop into a competitive runner. The story was written by Michael Landon...and was autobiographical with a few fictional elements. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Straycatz, slimjiminy, TigerDL and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Back in the '70s, Lance Kerwin starred in a TV movie called The Loneliest Runner, about a 13YO boy who had a bedwetting problem...and a neurotic mom who'd hang his wet bedsheets out his window daily to publicly shame him. He'd have to run home from school every day to beat the clock and retrieve the sheets before anyone from his school saw them. Over time, this helped the boy develop into a competitive runner. The story was written by Michael Landon...and was autobiographical with a few fictional elements. 🤔

Reactions: DinoFrant and BobbiSueEllen
DLSA said:
2012 🙂

I remember in Spy Kids, the older kid wet the bed

Reactions: XLdiapers, checkingoutall, TigerDL and 2 others
So this is one for the Brits - early to mid 90s advert (not sure of product) but it was a woman in bed imagining a "what if" type of advert as in "what if the bin men were quiet, the dog didn't need walking and, finally, if babies could change themselves with a shot of a toddler walking past the bedroom door, looking at he mum whilst holding a packet of nappies.

I've searched and can't find anything - there was a Heineken Ad about bin men being quiet but I think it was for another product (either coffee or tea).

Any suggestions or anyone remember it?

*Also a advert which had one of the blue fluid diaper tests but it was a joke with a woman with a straw drinking out of the diapers

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

• Thinking
Reactions: Brajan32, Lewis Badger, jamiejamie and 6 others
dpcare said:
Interesting foreign film. He’s young enough to wear something like Goodnites/Drynites. Poor kid- having to wear tape on diapers.

Reactions: AJFan2020
There was a radio insurance ad many years ago in the UK, where a couple was making out asthe bedroom small talk kicked in, and suddenly she said 'mmmm nappies' - it was for a pregnancy test kit I think, but the rather posh and aroused woman going' mmmm nappies' sounded amazing.

Posted elsewhere but there was a TV show in BBC in Jan 2011 where they mock a girl (teenage over 16) for having her mum change her nappies, and she replies that she is perfectly capable of changing her nappies herself.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 61864 and BobbiSueEllen
Borz said:
That seems real to life too bad there’s no English version.
Yea. I tried the cc translation to English but it isn’t right.

Reactions: AJFan2020
the anime Orbital children theres references to diapers, because kids going into space and all.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and BobbiSueEllen
In the anime Rising of the Shield Hero they show a montage of Raphtalia bonding with the protagonist, and one of the scenes briefly shows that she wet the bed.

Reactions: disabledinconben and BobbiSueEllen
Back