Bedwetting memories

Stacy

Stacy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Did anyone else ENJOY bedwetting? Please explain :)

Reactions: Ridinginnappies, MikeyD1981 and Wetshisbed
ENJOY? NO! yes I was a bedwetter

Reactions: DiaperGirly, bdale, N0bu and 1 other person
Does it count if you still do?

Idk why, but waking up wet is just a nice way to start the day.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Deleted member 77922, Ridinginnappies and 4 others
I've been living with bed wetting (amongst other times) for 18+ years now and I don't find it enjoyable. Not at all angry with questions like this but needing to wear is a hell of a lot different than wanting to wear. Pretty self explanatory.

Reactions: ogdlv, barkd74, PaddedPonyboy and 3 others
I wet the bed during most of my childhood and started again in my late 20s. No, I did not enjoy it when I was younger because the pullups I used did not help one bit, because I was a heavy wetter. So I had to clean my bedding quite a lot. If I had the diapers I now use every day, I guess I might have a different opinion

• Sad
Reactions: ogdlv and abdl86
When I accidentally wet the bed, I have two emotions one is - oh no ! I'm in trouble!
Second is - hehehe! I wet myself! What fun!

Reactions: ogdlv, surprise35, chamberpot and 1 other person
I was a nightly diapered bedwetter until almost 13. Even before I dried up i knew that I really did enjoy waking up in wet diapers. I was so disappointed when I no longer needed diapers at night. I mean, I was proud that I was maturing and happy that I could start doing some things I hadn't been able to do before, but I sorely missed my bedwetting and my diapers. It never occurred to me to wet on purpose in order to keep my diapers and enjoy waking up wet. I'm sure my parents would have just assumed my wetting was not quite over. Through high school I still had a rare wet morning-- about 3-4 times a year. On those rare mornings I would be so happy and hopeful that it meant that my bedwetting was coming back. And then the next morning when I woke up dry I was devastated. I figured it was all in the past and I just had to get used to the fact that I was now like everyone else. After a car wreck at 21 I started wetting the bed a lot more frequently again. And I was so happy. I had a reason to wear diapers again. And I just felt like ME again. Like I had been missing an important part of who I was all those years, and that part had been restored when I started wetting again. I have never regretted it. I still feel like I would be incomplete without my bedwetting. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's the best way I can explain it.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, ogdlv, wetaccident and 3 others
jaredc3 said:
I was a nightly diapered bedwetter until almost 13. Even before I dried up i knew that I really did enjoy waking up in wet diapers. I was so disappointed when I no longer needed diapers at night. I mean, I was proud that I was maturing and happy that I could start doing some things I hadn't been able to do before, but I sorely missed my bedwetting and my diapers. It never occurred to me to wet on purpose in order to keep my diapers and enjoy waking up wet. I'm sure my parents would have just assumed my wetting was not quite over. Through high school I still had a rare wet morning-- about 3-4 times a year. On those rare mornings I would be so happy and hopeful that it meant that my bedwetting was coming back. And then the next morning when I woke up dry I was devastated. I figured it was all in the past and I just had to get used to the fact that I was now like everyone else. After a car wreck at 21 I started wetting the bed a lot more frequently again. And I was so happy. I had a reason to wear diapers again. And I just felt like ME again. Like I had been missing an important part of who I was all those years, and that part had been restored when I started wetting again. I have never regretted it. I still feel like I would be incomplete without my bedwetting. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's the best way I can explain it.
I didn't enjoy wetting the bed, but I did like wearing the diapers and plastic pants for bed. My bed was dry and I was soaked. I was lucky though, my mom and family supported me. No teasing me for wearing the diapers, my cousin and a best friend were also bedwetters and wore diapers also.

Reactions: jaredc3
No not at all.

jaredc3 said:
Thats cool. It's really interesting how some of us enjoy bedwetting, despite all of the problems it comes with. In regards to evolution, it is counterproductive to the passing on of genes. (If someone could please rephrase that last sentence in a smoother way, I would greatly appreciate it haha.)

I did not enjoy bed wetting, nor did I hate it -- it was just something that happened that I needed to deal with. My parents were understanding and never belittled me or were mad or threatening.

However, I did resent it when it came to having or rather not having friends over to my house and bedroom.

Ha, no, not really. As a kid, I couldn’t control it and I hated it. If there was anything I liked, it was the comfort and security of my diaper

nezquic66 said:
Ha, no, not really. As a kid, I couldn’t control it and I hated it. If there was anything I liked, it was the comfort and security of my diaper
How old were you when you quit wetting the bed? Where you in diapers or Pull-ups?

Reactions: nezquic66 and CherWolf1313
loadedpamperman said:
I've been living with bed wetting (amongst other times) for 18+ years now and I don't find it enjoyable. Not at all angry with questions like this but needing to wear is a hell of a lot different than wanting to wear. Pretty self explanatory.
Amen brother ...I'm a side sleeper so I sleep in diapers on top of a washable bed mat and most days its ok but here and there ...big leaks not exactly the best way to wake up

Happy about wearing good quality nappies now, but I hated it when I was a child. I wet until I was 12 then at boarding school but less frequently. When it all returned in my early 20s I went on the search for a solution. I could not afford to buy nappies, disposable or cloth, so I made my own, found good plastic pants and that solved the problem for me. Now I am happy with several upgrades of design and better materials. I don’t know at what point I transitioned from hating the wetting to AKDL and enjoying some aspects of it, but it is here to stay so I figure I might as well enjoy it!!!

Being a bedwetter till late teens at 16 is absolutely embarrassing and humiliating , its a hassle to always have to be diapered at night , i know for me when i put on my diaper for the night i always thought about how my peers do not have to wear a diaper before bed and what a baby i was for still having to be in diapers at 16 years old , traveling anywhere especially on overseas trips i had to be diapered 24/7 , on school trips and camps i had to wear diapers at night .

That being said i do enjoy the way my diaper bring , the comfort and security of it , not having to worry about wetting myself at night and i've come to view myself in a different way , like i would look at myself in the mirror in my diaper and i feel like what a baby i am for still needing to wear diapers at my age . Its a love / hate thing , after my wetting stopped i continued to wear diapers for about a year till i was about 18 both as a just in case thing from my mom and partly due to that i am not willing to give up wearing diapers.

I went though puberty in diapers so i really like the feeling it provides plus my first time i came was masturbating in diapers and have been doing it ever since , its easy to clean up as well . Going though my secondary school days in diapers and getting found out was humiliating as well , i was called names like "diaper boy" or "pampers boy" back then and it sort of sucks a little when going though that experience but i have to admit deep down i sort of like it a little as well and now being a DL looking back it feels and seemed like an awesome experience for me .

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, RothwellBC, Ridinginnappies and 2 others
harbor said:
Did anyone else ENJOY bedwetting? Please explain :)
Growing up I was a chronic nightly bedwetter. I was seldom dry at night. My bedwetting never bothered me. I just couldn't see what all the fuss was about but then I didn't have to do all the extra laundry.
I know by my early teens I could have beaten my bedwetting with a little effort on my part. I started to wake in the night when I needed to pee but as I was so used to sleeping wet I just let it flow and drifted back to sleep. Soon I was wetting in my sleep most nights again. I never told anyone that I had started to wake at night and just wet my bed deliberately.
My wetting continued both in my sleep and sometimes deliberately right to the end of my teens. It slowly became slightly less often during my early 20's and by the time I was 22 I was finally dry at night.
I did miss my bedwetting but had found girls by this time and didn't think bedwetting would go down well. Curiously my first serious girlfriend was a bedwetter. She wet most nights and just didn't care.
Throughout my adult life I've had bouts of bedwetting some just the odd night and others lasting a week or two.
Then I had a long dry spell of nearly 10 years. Then in my late 40s I started occasionally wetting the bed again which soon increased to several times a week and by the time I reached 50 I was in nappies and wetting every night.
Once I got over the initial shock of my bedwetting coming back I just slipped back in to my soggy smelly habit. I couldn't be happier. Yes I do enjoy bedwetting and everything that goes with it.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 39574, chamberpot, Teddy02 and 1 other person
Bearcatz said:
Does it count if you still do?

Idk why, but waking up wet is just a nice way to start the day.
I love waking up wet I always have I don't know why.

Reactions: chamberpot
Sgdlboy said:
Being a bedwetter till late teens at 16 is absolutely embarrassing and humiliating , its a hassle to always have to be diapered at night , i know for me when i put on my diaper for the night i always thought about how my peers do not have to wear a diaper before bed and what a baby i was for still having to be in diapers at 16 years old , traveling anywhere especially on overseas trips i had to be diapered 24/7 , on school trips and camps i had to wear diapers at night .

That being said i do enjoy the way my diaper bring , the comfort and security of it , not having to worry about wetting myself at night and i've come to view myself in a different way , like i would look at myself in the mirror in my diaper and i feel like what a baby i am for still needing to wear diapers at my age . Its a love / hate thing , after my wetting stopped i continued to wear diapers for about a year till i was about 18 both as a just in case thing from my mom and partly due to that i am not willing to give up wearing diapers.

I went though puberty in diapers so i really like the feeling it provides plus my first time i came was masturbating in diapers and have been doing it ever since , its easy to clean up as well . Going though my secondary school days in diapers and getting found out was humiliating as well , i was called names like "diaper boy" or "pampers boy" back then and it sort of sucks a little when going though that experience but i have to admit deep down i sort of like it a little as well and now being a DL looking back it feels and seemed like an awesome experience for me .
Sgdlboy said:

I grew up a bedwetter and all my mates knew I wet the bed. Sometimes I felt shame and embarresment but never for long. My sister always madesure it was no secret I wet the bed so I just got where I just didn't care who knew.

I wet the bed as a child till the age of a teenager. I hated it.
I still wet the bed as an adult when being extremely stressed and under pressure.
I still don't like it.
On the other hand I'm a DL and really enjoy being diapered and wetting them.
But still don't like to wake up in a wet diaper without knowing when it happened.

Back