Bedtime routine

Therambler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is everyone’s prefered bed time routine?
For me around 10:30 I get into a new diaper and get my dummie ready I then make myself a nice hot chocolate and chill out in bed until 1130 when I go to bed.

[ 2 similar threads have been merged ] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Tea,bath,nappy,onsie,bottle,dummy,bed

Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks, BenNevis and 2 others
I have a glass of water, change my usually soggy diaper, bush my teeth, pop in a pacifier and usually just zonk right out.

Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
When I'm feeling little, I'll have a shower, put on a diaper, and put in my pacifier.

Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Stay up too late playing on phone, poor sleep, regret, repeat.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: NewLeaf, Littlebabaprince, Angelapinks and 4 others
Shower, put on a diaper, plastic pants, bra and onesie, check my evening glucose level, eye drops, and off to the land of nod.

My wife and I begin around 12:30 AM. She takes me to our bedroom, pulls my rubber pants off, unpins my diapers and the two of us shower together usually. We dry each other of, return to our bedroom where she spreads my diapers on the bed, has me lay down on them and she first powders me and then pins my diapers on, unless we decided to be a little amorous before she diapers me.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
My usual diaper routine is take a shower shave my area put a clean diaper on go to bed around 9:00 wake up go to work around 5:00 to be at work by 6:00

Basically, around 8pm I take two melatonin gummies, my meds, then lay in bed watching tiktok until the sun comes up and then I'll fall asleep. I've always had a hard time sleeping and getting my brain to shut down enough to sleep.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and mhb53
Around 10 pm I go to my bedroom and get diapered. I've already been drinking cranberry juice from my sippy cup. I'll watch TV for another hour and a half and then get ready to sleep. I'm pretty much a night owl but I usually have no trouble going to sleep.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Seasonedcitizen
Go to bed at around 9pm/10.30pm (not sleeping) empty the rest of my bladder and empty my stools if required have a bath dry off shave any naughty adult hairs forming then apply oils/cream and powder change into a fresh nappy/diaper put on onesie pacifer in mouth cuddle plushy and watch Netflix or play games or something.

Last edited:
Take medications.
Brush teeth.
Wash up.
Diaper.
Watch science documentaries.
Go to bed and hug a plushie all night.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Shower, put on a diaper, plastic pants, bra and onesie, check my evening glucose level, eye drops, and off to the land of nod.
Your able to sleep in a bra, wow. That's the first thing that comes off when I get home.

Reactions: WarmAndSquishy and Seasonedcitizen
Diapers and a pacifier help with sleep apnea and insomnia

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65224, littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
BabyTommie said:
Diapers and a pacifier help with sleep apnea and insomnia
It's amazing how that works, for me no diaper and I will be awake all night.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Happy2BeInNappies2 and BabyTommie
My alarm on my watch goes off at 10 pm to signal I need to take my night meds, from there i fill my water bottle, take my blood pressure and glucose, head to the bedroom, grab my cpap water chamber and fill it. Then i grab a diaper and booster from my cabinet, turn on the bedside light, turn off the overhead light. Plug in my devices to charge and then change my diaper for the night and go to sleep

diapernh said:
My alarm on my watch goes off at 10 pm to signal I need to take my night meds, from there i fill my water bottle, take my blood pressure and glucose, head to the bedroom, grab my cpap water chamber and fill it. Then i grab a diaper and booster from my cabinet, turn on the bedside light, turn off the overhead light. Plug in my devices to charge and then change my diaper for the night and go to sleep
May I ask I have seen this a few times but what a booster?

Therambler said:
May I ask I have seen this a few times but what a booster?

A booster is a form of padding you put in the nappy/diaper to add extra absorbency so you can wet the same one for longer than recommended amount me personally I’ve got a baby bladder so just about fill one crinklz by the end of the day, good for costs so not complaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and WendyLittle
LittleMonsterUK said:
A booster is a form of padding you put in the nappy/diaper to add extra absorbency so you can wet the same one for longer than recommended amount me personally I’ve got a baby bladder so just about fill on crinklz by the end of the day, good for costs so not complaining.
Well I have learnt something new I will have to buy some as I tend to be a bit naughty and hold in my pee when I finally go I usually fill a maximum absorbant diaper in two uses

Reactions: LittleRascal
I usually just wait for my food to settle then I get my pacifier ready and bottle and stuffie then my onesie, and then I take a shower or a bath and after I’m done I get all dried off and brush my teeth then I put on my onesie then I grab my pacifier and my favorite stuffie then I get in my crib and the I fall right to sleep ☺️☺️😄

Reactions: BabyTommie, PaddedRita, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Back