SissyBabyJustin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
So, Im not incontinent or anything. I still very much have control of myself when it comes to bladder or bowel urges.

However, I am highly tempted to start wetting my bed at night for various reasons. Primarily because I want a valid reason to start wearing diapers.

I guess I'm afraid to let myself go though. I'm worried about any consequences I may bring down upon myself if I actually make myself incontinent.

So, should I just throw the consequences out the window and start wetting the bed? Or should I try to be smart about this?

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer and Bunnyherder
Incontinence desires are a no-no for multiple reasons.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and richieboy
I will wet the bed on purpose on occasion. But I also live alone, and am not trying to become IC.
Nocturnal IC can be a precursor to actual medical condition, and it may leave your SO worrying. If you want to wear diapers, just be truthful to your SO. Who knows, they might like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nectar0001
Read the pinned post on the Incontinence Forum. Discussions about becoming incontinent on purpose are not supposed to take place here.

KechoDrips said:
Read the pinned post on the Incontinence Forum.
You'd think asking for essentially self harm advice in a support forum would be kind of obvious enough.

If you want to wear diapers,do so! Otherwise that was an inane question, and shouldn’t be posted here.

Reactions: littledub1955
What are you scared about? If your living alone, why worry, if your still living at home with ur parents, wear them. Wet the bed, wet and messy your parents. It's all good. If you want to email, it's in my profile

Go ahead and start wetting the bed.

I would say suck it and see. I love my nightly bedwetting.

Back