Becoming a baby forever?

I've often wished I could go back and be the kid I was from grades 3-6. I lived in a unique small community along Barnegat Bay. It was a great place to be a kid. Much of the same would apply, having few worries and being taken care of by parents. The problem with this for me is that I would want to make the same decisions as I grew so that I could meet the woman who would become my wife and baring our children, etc. Many of those years leading up to that were very painful, so being who we are where we are is probably the better outcome. In my story "Werewolf", the protagonist realized that he can never go home.

dogboy said:
I've often wished I could go back and be the kid I was from grades 3-6. I lived in a unique small community along Barnegat Bay. It was a great place to be a kid. Much of the same would apply, having few worries and being taken care of by parents. The problem with this for me is that I would want to make the same decisions as I grew so that I could meet the woman who would become my wife and baring our children, etc. Many of those years leading up to that were very painful, so being who we are where we are is probably the better outcome. In my story "Werewolf", the protagonist realized that he can never go home.

it is part of the conflict with regression in that we go to a place we love but cannot remain in. But what if you could?

Were it possible for me to truly become a baby, physically and mentally, I would do it in a heartbeat. Life as an adult is just too hard for me.

I'm just gonna go ahead and throw my two cents in,

The way I see it, my baby identity coexists with my adult side. Even when I'm regressed, I can easily switch back to adult mode when I have to. Consequently, that's why I feel living as a permanent baby wouldn't work. It doesn't matter how bad you want to be a baby, I still feel like your adult side will still be there. If you spend too much time satifying your little side, your adult side will suffer. I believe it would be the same kind of a problem as someone who represses their baby side and only lives as an adult, but on the opposite spectrum. We are still adults, like it or not. I believe the key to happiness as an ABDL is to have a fine balance between the two, find time to satisfy both sides.

I enjoy violent video games, smoking weed, drinking beer, driving cars (I just got my license yesterday), boating/kayaking, swimming, shooting guns, among other adult things. If I had to give up all of that, I wouldn't be as happy. I really hope you understand what I'm saying. And you know, not to mention, finding a full-time caretaker who wouldn't mind doing literally everything for you would not be easy because who in the hell would wanna take care of an overgrown child for the rest of their lives, who has no adult side at all? It just wouldn't work in the real world imo

Reactions: Patricia48 and mark58
Chimera said:
I'm just gonna go ahead and throw my two cents in,

I enjoy violent video games, smoking weed, drinking beer, driving cars (I just got my license yesterday), boating/kayaking, swimming, shooting guns, among other adult things. If I had to give up all of that, I wouldn't be as happy. I really hope you understand what I'm saying. And you know, not to mention, finding a full-time caretaker who wouldn't mind doing literally everything for you would not be easy because who in the hell would wanna take care of an overgrown child for the rest of their lives, who has no adult side at all? It just wouldn't work in the real world imo

Just dont do the weed, driving, shooting guns and boating all at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: Patricia48, SpAzpieSweeTot and sallyanne
littlemoosey said:
Just dont do the weed, driving, shooting guns and boating all at the same time!
Oh course not lol. weed is for relaxing after a long day (maybe with littlepawz on too)

as I've mentioned before, I am very fortunate to be in the position where I am capable of living permanently as a little girl 3-4 years old, that is not yet potty trained, (and never will be). I tooked me a while but I finally realized that my entire grown-up life (45+ years was a complete lie and total mistake. I have easily come to accept the fact that I AM A LITTLE GIRL, and very happily will be for the rest of my life. I am very lucky to have a Daddy/Master that insists I remain a little girl.

sissybabypansy said:
as I've mentioned before, I am very fortunate to be in the position where I am capable of living permanently as a little girl 3-4 years old, that is not yet potty trained, (and never will be). I tooked me a while but I finally realized that my entire grown-up life (45+ years was a complete lie and total mistake. I have easily come to accept the fact that I AM A LITTLE GIRL, and very happily will be for the rest of my life. I am very lucky to have a Daddy/Master that insists I remain a little girl.

Thats wonderful. Id be interested to know how that works out in the real world. Do you go outside the house dresses as a little girl? Do tell...

dogboy said:
I lived in a unique small community along Barnegat Bay
I grew up on the bay to, spent the greatest teenage years boating and plotting every fishing hole from the Manasquan to Barnegat Light... everything changed after Sandy hit, most of the holes filled in, all that work is long gone lol. What great memories though.
I use to bike to the A&P on the island and buy my pampers there, they were the last of the large stores to have stock of the plastic backed type, since there were not a lot of full time year round people with babies on the island, most people visiting and shopping were vacationers. This was between 1996 - 2002.

Last edited:
sallyanne said:
Thats wonderful. Id be interested to know how that works out in the real world. Do you go outside the house dresses as a little girl? Do tell...
oh yes, here are a few pictures, I am very sincere about living as a little girl ~~

Attachments

• pansy bam 3.JPG
    pansy bam 3.JPG
    420.7 KB · Views: 64
  • sissy LG pansy 562.JPG
    sissy LG pansy 562.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 63
  • SD 415 1.JPG
    SD 415 1.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 59
sissybabypansy said:
oh yes, here are a few pictures, I am very sincere about living as a little girl ~~
They are lovely photos and would love to see more of them. You are brave to live as a toddler girl. Bravo!

Someone asked about a PDF version of the book. Apparently, there is one available now.

Reactions: littlemoosey
sallyanne said:
They are lovely photos and would love to see more of them. You are brave to live as a toddler girl. Bravo!
thank you Sallyanne, I am sure some consider me brave, (which it is i magine) but for me its just my permanent lifestyle, i will be happy to send you many pics....my email is [email protected]

I think sometimes I wish I could live as a permanent infant girl. I do have a lot of baby time, but sometmies I wish nothing would interfere with it and it could remain.

sigh

sissybabypansy said:
thank you Sallyanne, I am sure some consider me brave, (which it is i magine) but for me its just my permanent lifestyle, i will be happy to send you many pics....my email is [email protected]

I passed this on to rosalie because she has asked about information about sissy babies for an upcoming book. Sorry if I was inappropriate.

Topex said:
There are way too many adult things I enjoy doing that permanently being in my ABDL self would probably feel like torture to me

I absolutley agree with this. Even though i like nappies i will never let it control my life. I did try for a hole week in nappies and i hated it towards the end and never would do it again. The one thing i hate most is people asking me why do you not go 24/7. HELLO i am not you so don't make people the same.

Sallyanne dear, I have emailed and corresponded with Miss Rosalie on many occasions. She does a wonderful job in promoting the AB/DL lifestyle

DLAJ said:
I absolutley agree with this. Even though i like nappies i will never let it control my life. I did try for a hole week in nappies and i hated it towards the end and never would do it again. The one thing i hate most is people asking me why do you not go 24/7. HELLO i am not you so don't make people the same.
Very Good answer DLAJ, i certainly try to help anyone who emails me asking about my permanent lifestyle, however some people seem to be in the mindset that they are the only ones with the right answers about other people lives

BirdCat said:
Honestly, sometimes I wish I could be a baby forever, but usually just on bad days when I'm fed up with everything. The idea of not having problems, worries, responsibilities or cares is a tempting one. Today was a particularly bad day and at one point I found myself thinking 'if I were a baby I wouldn't understand and wouldn't have to go through this heartache' but I'm well aware that it will never be any more than a thought and on better days I'm glad it is no more than a thought. As much as I hate the pains of being an adult there are plenty of things I enjoy that I wouldn't want to give up. The computer, television, writing, video games, reading, listening to any kind of music I want, being able to be wherever I want whenever I want, dressing however I want, and plenty of other things. I enjoy freedom and independence too much to give it up.
The feeling is mutual.

For me i don't drink don't do any drugs and only adult thing i enjoy is fishing but i feel maybe i could try this in littel space to so for me i would love to stay a baby my littel age is late bloomer 3 because i still wore diapers and had a bottel and nuckie so for me when im in littel space i dont want to leave.

Back