Becoming a baby forever?

sallyanne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I was a very strongly babyish kid and teenager and eventually, adult. It was a very powerful and at times overpowering experience for me. I wrote a book about it https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HYDX38X and that was a very liberating experience for me as well. Being sissy baby and trying to navigate life was always going to be a challenge and one I fought for and ultimate made it through.

There were many times though that I wished I could have been just a baby fulltime with no other obligations or needs. I doubt I am the only one who has ever felt that way. I still spend a lot of time in a regressed mode where I am very much a baby and I love it. But I always come back from it and always want that. But then, I read a book last night about an AB that became a fulltime permanent baby and I found it staggering. I guess I always suspected these things existed and honestly, more than once which it could be me.

You might find the book interesting and I am sure you will find it controversial. My own response when reading it was to both feel sad that it happened to this person and jealous that it hadn't happened to me.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TFGDZKG

Interested in your thoughts on the concept.

Reactions: PP6 and Diprs2
There are way too many adult things I enjoy doing that permanently being in my ABDL self would probably feel like torture to me

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazySmoker, LadyArticuno, Diprs2 and 3 others
Topex said:
There are way too many adult things I enjoy doing that permanently being in my ABDL self would probably feel like torture to me

I would mostly agree. I do sometimes still feel that being a baby permanently would be wonderful and then, I end my regression and I am an adult again.

But it is fascinating that there are a few people who do live as full infants.

Reactions: Diprs2
sallyanne said:
I would mostly agree. I do sometimes still feel that being a baby permanently would be wonderful and then, I end my regression and I am an adult again.

But it is fascinating that there are a few people who do live as full infants.
I would like to read it, but the only version is Kindle, I despise reading on Ipads. I guess I will have to wait for another format.

littlemoosey said:
I would like to read it, but the only version is Kindle, I despise reading on Ipads. I guess I will have to wait for another format.

AS I understand it, there is a paperback version out today sometime. I was thinking of getting that as I am a bit old-school and like paper books.

I am a fan of kindle as well, but I like both. Some days all you want is the solid feeling of a real book sitting in a chair. Other times, you are on a plane or want a book right away and out comes teh Kindle App!

Reactions: littlemoosey
Good, Ill get that version, any plans of a PDF, that seems to be what most of the other books offer, that to me is the easiest. I can read it on a large monitor and not hemmed in by a small device.

littlemoosey said:
Good, Ill get that version, any plans of a PDF, that seems to be what most of the other books offer, that to me is the easiest. I can read it on a large monitor and not hemmed in by a small device.

I dont know if there will be a PDF version. There is for every other book so I expect there will be.

I just read the intro, very intriguing... just awaiting another format.

Honestly, sometimes I wish I could be a baby forever, but usually just on bad days when I'm fed up with everything. The idea of not having problems, worries, responsibilities or cares is a tempting one. Today was a particularly bad day and at one point I found myself thinking 'if I were a baby I wouldn't understand and wouldn't have to go through this heartache' but I'm well aware that it will never be any more than a thought and on better days I'm glad it is no more than a thought. As much as I hate the pains of being an adult there are plenty of things I enjoy that I wouldn't want to give up. The computer, television, writing, video games, reading, listening to any kind of music I want, being able to be wherever I want whenever I want, dressing however I want, and plenty of other things. I enjoy freedom and independence too much to give it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidewinder
littlemoosey said:
I just read the intro, very intriguing... just awaiting another format.

I find the thought of living as a baby both enticing and terrifying. I am glad its not been an issue to consider tho.

BirdCat said:
Honestly, sometimes I wish I could be a baby forever, but usually just on bad days when I'm fed up with everything. The idea of not having problems, worries, responsibilities or cares is a tempting one. Today was a particularly bad day and at one point I found myself thinking 'if I were a baby I wouldn't understand and wouldn't have to go through this heartache' but I'm well aware that it will never be any more than a thought and on better days I'm glad it is no more than a thought. As much as I hate the pains of being an adult there are plenty of things I enjoy that I wouldn't want to give up. The computer, television, writing, video games, reading, listening to any kind of music I want, being able to be wherever I want whenever I want, dressing however I want, ad plenty of other things. I enjoy freedom and independence too much to give it up.

Yeah, I get what you are saying and I am the same. However, when I am deeply regressed, none of those things matter to me. I only want to be a baby and to enjoy baby things so perhaps, if you become a permanent baby you dont miss these things at all because you literally are... a baby?

I guess it is an unanswerable question tho.

Reactions: Freddie07601 and Diprs2
sallyanne said:
Yeah, I get what you are saying and I am the same. However, when I am deeply regressed, none of those things matter to me. I only want to be a baby and to enjoy baby things so perhaps, if you become a permanent baby you dont miss these things at all because you literally are... a baby?

I guess it is an unanswerable question tho.
Unless you're brooke greenberg you would still have to grow into an adult and find a situation where you could live as a permanent baby.
If you enter into that situation as an adult there are bound to be things you'll miss or adult things you enjoy. Barring certain conditions, eventually you'll come out of regression and adult thoughts will surface in some way. They'll still be there under the surface regardless even if you're not aware of them. Not all ABs or Littles have caregivers or caregivers willing to change them, in which case they have to change themselves, so there must be enough conscious adult thought for completing those tasks and for recognizing when the tasks need completing. Regression isn't perfect. You'll still understand, you'll still be aware. Seeing the world pass you by and watching others doing things you liked doing will be hard to ignore.
For example, I enjoy carnival rides and roller coasters, the faster and twistier the better. If I were regressed and living as a permanent baby hearing people talk about going to a theme park or a carnival and all the exciting rides would poke at my enjoyment of those things and I'd have nagging thoughts in the back of my head about going with them. If somebody brought me with them and I had to watch them have fun on the roller coasters and somewhat dangerous spinning rides adult thought would just sort of take over and I'd likely be very bitter about being forced to stay on the sidelines. It may be different for others, but for me at least my emotions and state of mind aren't really something I have any control over. Regression happens when it happens and stops when it stops. Anger happens when it happens and I have just enough presence of mind to keep myself from lashing out at people, but I will still be markedly more irritable and snap more easily. Just because I'm not shouting or throwing punches it doesn't mean I'm any less angry or that a million enraged thoughts aren't running through my head. I'm not sure if I'm getting my point across here very well.

BirdCat said:
Unless you're brooke greenberg you would still have to grow into an adult and find a situation where you could live as a permanent baby.
If you enter into that situation as an adult there are bound to be things you'll miss or adult things you enjoy. Barring certain conditions, eventually you'll come out of regression and adult thoughts will surface in some way. They'll still be there under the surface regardless even if you're not aware of them. Not all ABs or Littles have caregivers or caregivers willing to change them, in which case they have to change themselves, so there must be enough conscious adult thought for completing those tasks and for recognizing when the tasks need completing. Regression isn't perfect. You'll still understand, you'll still be aware. Seeing the world pass you by and watching others doing things you liked doing will be hard to ignore.
For example, I enjoy carnival rides and roller coasters, the faster and twistier the better. If I were regressed and living as a permanent baby hearing people talk about going to a theme park or a carnival and all the exciting rides would poke at my enjoyment of those things and I'd have nagging thoughts in the back of my head about going with them. If somebody brought me with them and I had to watch them have fun on the roller coasters and somewhat dangerous spinning rides adult thought would just sort of take over and I'd likely be very bitter about being forced to stay on the sidelines. It may be different for others, but for me at least my emotions and state of mind aren't really something I have any control over. Regression happens when it happens and stops when it stops. Anger happens when it happens and I have just enough presence of mind to keep myself from lashing out at people, but I will still be markedly more irritable and snap more easily. Just because I'm not shouting or throwing punches it doesn't mean I'm any less angry or that a million enraged thoughts aren't running through my head. I'm not sure if I'm getting my point across here very well.

and that is far enough too. I guess that is why permanent infancy is extremely rare. the adult drive is pretty powerful.

Yes, very powerful, I would never want to leave my adult life, but I'm still a little girl every where I go, the feeling never leaves me, even when I'm not regressed, or playing. I have to be a mature adult to be a little girl as well. I have to except myself in a mature manner to be a little girl. Do I wish I were a little girl 24/7? ABSOLUTELY! But I want to be a man too, enjoy man things, do man stuff. I wish I could meet someone like you Sallyanne one day to play with our toys or color together:cautious: That's the only thing I miss and want to do one day. Katie

littlemoosey said:
you can get kindle for PC, no mobile device needed :) (or you can even browse it in your browser)

Myself i don't think I could all the time, several days is bliss but thats enough then

thanx Ill look.

I could, My AB side is very very strong I find most of the time I feel little even when not regressed. I have always been very child like.
All my life I have felt like a baby in an adult body. So being a baby forever would be easy for me to except.

A few weeks ago I wore 24/7 for a week I used my diaper only and found I regressed so much by the end of the week I was becoming a helpless infant. It was so wonderfull.

Reactions: mark58 and littlemoosey
yah I could be a baby forever to, but I would have to bee a very short little guy

Last edited:
Katie2fingers said:
Yes, very powerful, I would never want to leave my adult life, but I'm still a little girl every where I go, the feeling never leaves me, even when I'm not regressed, or playing. I have to be a mature adult to be a little girl as well. I have to except myself in a mature manner to be a little girl. Do I wish I were a little girl 24/7? ABSOLUTELY! But I want to be a man too, enjoy man things, do man stuff. I wish I could meet someone like you Sallyanne one day to play with our toys or color together:cautious: That's the only thing I miss and want to do one day. Katie

I am a baby all the time and have been since my teens. I am always in nappies and panties and wear baby clothes a lot. But apart from regressive times - which are very often - I am an adult with adult thoughts and drives. I admit sometimes I wish I could remain fully regressed forever because it is for me the very best of times. But it is not to be and perhaps for the best.

ABdrew said:
I could, My AB side is very very strong I find most of the time I feel little even when not regressed. I have always been very child like.
All my life I have felt like a baby in an adult body. So being a baby forever would be easy for me to except.

A few weeks ago I wore 24/7 for a week I used my diaper only and found I regressed so much by the end of the week I was becoming a helpless infant. It was so wonderfull.

I get where you are coming from. Deep regression is very alluring and many times I have wished I could stay there. I think to become a fulltime baby you need a psychological positioning that very very few have. The book makes the point that no one actually chooses to be a fulltime infant. You either have that inside you, or you dont. I dont.

Back