Beautiful Moments in AB Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozziebee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What are some of your beautiful, or tender, moments whilst being little?

One of mine was last night. I'd spent most of the day driving home from out country, so was really tired. After a shower, and change into my night nappy, I decided to make a warm bottle of milk and head to bed.

Within about 5 minutes of nursing on the bottle, I was out like a light, waking up a few hours later to a wet pillow and face - I'd fallen fast asleep whilst nursing, and let go of the bottle.

The realisation I did that made me feel quite little all day, and a bit surprised too.

I've had similar happen with my pacifier, but often wake with a start upon realising i'd been sleeping quite happily with it firmly lodged in my mouth.

I've had lots of tender moments that make me all warm and fuzzy when in baby-mode.

During my baby-days with Mommy, I have attained AB nirvana a couple of times. One time she changed my wet diaper, I kicked my legs and shook my rattle during the entire change and when I was all clean and fresh, she cradled me, I nuzzled her chest and kneaded her shoulders while she cooed to me and stroked my hair, I could hear her heart beating as she rocked me, that moment was paradise, pure infantile bliss. On another occasion, she warmed me up a baby bottle full of milk, sat me in her lap and I nursed from the bottle while wetting my diaper, that made me feel quite babyish indeed :eek:

I also have a lot of terrific baby moments on my own. For instance, just a few nights ago I was all snug in a soggy bambino teddy, my romper and mittens, underneath the covers, cuddling my stuffies and sucking my paci while I drifted off to dreamland, that was heavenly as well. Actually, any time I get to throw on a diaper and regress is heaven to me :)

So yeah, I have had lots of pleasant trips and magical experiences when visiting AB Land :paci:

I've fallen asleep once while nursing on my soft-spout sippy cup. I woke up rather confused, as in, ''Wasn't I having some milk?''

Poofybutt said:
I've had lots of tender moments that make me all warm and fuzzy when in baby-mode.

During my baby-days with Mommy, I have attained AB nirvana a couple of times. One time she changed my wet diaper, I kicked my legs and shook my rattle during the entire change and when I was all clean and fresh, she cradled me, I nuzzled her chest and kneaded her shoulders while she cooed to me and stroked my hair, I could hear her heart beating as she rocked me, that moment was paradise, pure infantile bliss. On another occasion, she warmed me up a baby bottle full of milk, sat me in her lap and I nursed from the bottle while wetting my diaper, that made me feel quite babyish indeed :eek:

So yeah, I have had lots of pleasant trips and magical experiences when visiting AB Land :paci:

Oh my gosh, that sounds incredible!

For me I've had a few great moments, but the most recent was a few nights ago on Saturday. I got to finally have a Little night after a week of work, so I took a nice bath, then changed into my favorite Little outfit (shortalls, romper, and an ABU diaper :)) and had a couple warm bottles of milk. Seems like for most, and myself included that's like the fast track to some form of little space, and it definitely got me really relaxed, so I snuggled up with my favorite stuffies and took a nap. The rest of my night went fairly normal without me feeling too little after that, but I went to bed with my paci in, and woke up with it still in for the first time ever, so I felt pretty little in that moment too! Hoping to have some more nice experiences in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back