Bearing IC with diaper fetish, how it interacts and its inception

LordDuque

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone.
I write this here cause I’m asking those of you who are incontinent and D/L at the same time so as being it is needed I thought it was the right place to.
The other day, reading the posts of a new member that was IC and D/L as myself and many of us as it’s quickly seen in ou profiles I started thinking about some things I had always blowing my mind and no better place to expose them than here. First: I always doubted why wetting the bed until 14 years and 7 months of my early life I had a sexual attraction to diapers when wetting beds to that age wasn’t a good or desirable experience at all. My conclusion was that as my sexual “awakening “ was more than a year before stopping I believed that because of having my first experiences and self excitement in diapers cause I did at night when nobody was awake or could enter the room. After the internet appeared and started to understand I wasn’t alone nor mad, I realized that a lot of the people that was it had have some sort of continence issue during childhood, and that’s pure statistics. What do you think about that?

And second thing: as I was saying I was just former bed wetter since 14y/o until I had the accident which left me with a spinal injury and once again, IC. At first I was busy with recovery because I couldn’t walk and as some of you know it’s not easy at all going thru that weeks. But as I got better and started a more or less “normal “ life, and having sexual encounters and relationships, I began to see that I didn’t dare to talk about the fetish because of what they could thing because now I’m NEEDING IT which I didn’t before! When not I had no problem to speak it with girls I’ve known for some time, but know I can’t, not even years having passed and having sex with the same person. Does it happen to you? What do you think about all this? I believe it’s an interesting question and we can all learn from each other. Thanks for reading! I wait for your answers!

Best regards 🙂

PS: I suggest to those who read this post and are of those with thoughts of becoming incontinent intentionally to have a calm analysis of it. You really don’t know what you are playing with.

Reactions: Diprs2
The reason why I became DL is connected with the fact that I had my first sexual feelings after I had wet myself at night as a child. I had no idea what it was and just loved it and wanted to reproduce it. I thought at that time it was related to the wetting and I started to do it on purpose and it worked... Unfortunately, this also created an imprint that accompanied me for most of my life.

The matter became confusing during puberty. I didn't really get it together and didn't dare to talk about it with anyone. At that time there was no internet and I felt a bit like an alien on a strange star for quite a while. My first real sexual experience with the opposite sex was when I was 20 and that was something completely different because I was also in love.

I think this whole DL thing has something very lonely because it is first strongly focused on itself. I can say for myself that the desire for masturbation with diapers was always no issue when it went well sexually in the relationship. I've been with my partner for almost 30 years and of course she found out at some point. That was a point where our relationship was pretty shaky. She found one of my diapers - thought I had a medical problem and was extremely disappointed that I didn't trust her and kept it a secret.

So to summarize the matter: Yes - I think many DL have a bedwetting past and yes - you should talk to your partner about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and LordDuque
I wasn't at first ! But when I seen how cute them ABDL diapers was I kind of fell in love with all the all cute Prints and Patterns plus how comfy & dependable they are !!

Reactions: Diprs2 and LordDuque
As a full time IC and a DL I definitely get asked this a fair bit.
My DL is very different. My DL is way more towards comfort and help. I have anxiety and ptsd and the diaper acts as a shield and helps me in my daily life. I feel naked emotionally without it on.
While I need it for IC I also need to to get through the day.
Is there a sexual component? Very little
I am Asexual and diapers turned me on a bit as a teen etc but no longer. I do have occasional solo sexual release in them but it's a rare occurrence.
For me the L in DL is not sexual focused.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jonnythepony and LordDuque
mickdl said:
The reason why I became DL is connected with the fact that I had my first sexual feelings after I had wet myself at night as a child. I had no idea what it was and just loved it and wanted to reproduce it. I thought at that time it was related to the wetting and I started to do it on purpose and it worked... Unfortunately, this also created an imprint that accompanied me for most of my life.

The matter became confusing during puberty. I didn't really get it together and didn't dare to talk about it with anyone. At that time there was no internet and I felt a bit like an alien on a strange star for quite a while. My first real sexual experience with the opposite sex was when I was 20 and that was something completely different because I was also in love.

I think this whole DL thing has something very lonely because it is first strongly focused on itself. I can say for myself that the desire for masturbation with diapers was always no issue when it went well sexually in the relationship. I've been with my partner for almost 30 years and of course she found out at some point. That was a point where our relationship was pretty shaky. She found one of my diapers - thought I had a medical problem and was extremely disappointed that I didn't trust her and kept it a secret.

So to summarize the matter: Yes - I think many DL have a bedwetting past and yes - you should talk to your partner about it.
Yes mickdl, what you explain in your post is like reading something wrote by myself. What occurred to me was very similar in that first sexual experience (though in my case I had previous sexual interests in diapers but when you still don’t understand what they are and mean). And about your advice which I thank I believe I would if I’d had a serious relation with time enough to develop, but what I complain about is that before accident and IC I just needed a sex relationship with some complicity to share and ask, but I know I’d never do that if not a serious relationship (I mean not just f..king) and with that little time of trusting and knowing each other.
Rita and SparkyDog I thank you so much your answering posts and understand you too, and learn from them. Sincerely, much obliged, cause having no answers at all for the first day made me feel a bit deceived 🤪🤣. Now I’m quite optimistic again!! (I remark it’s true in part but sarcastic in a big part too! To avoid misunderstandings 😛)
Thanks again and my best regards for everyone. Cheers!!

Reactions: Diprs2
Back