Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
How often do you bathe?
Shower or bath?

I shower every other day for the most part. I have started to do baths more often as of this week loving it so far.

IMG_20190827_215705_compress99.jpg

At least daily. Sometimes, more than once. Almost always showers over baths. Baths are for AB stuff.

Reactions: diaperfooties
I would like to start having baths. What bubblebath and shampoo and lotion are extra babyish?

crooke3 said:
I would like to start having baths. What bubblebath and shampoo and lotion are extra babyish?
I just have normal shampoo and body wash. The bubble bath is Mr bubbles. I also have John's bubble bath. You can just buy and use baby supplies for washing and everything.

I take a shower every night before bedtime. It feels good to wash away the grime and skin oils from the day. Also when I get back to wearing 24/7, it will help to prevent rashes.

I shower or bathe every day before dinner as I work a hot sweaty job. I bathe several times a week to soothe my 60+ year old muscles after an especially hard day and rinse off under the shower afterwards.

Like Trevor, I take a shower every day and yeah, baths are for baby time.

Reactions: DippyDawg
Normally, I bathe about 2 to 3 days in a single week and when I do so, I thoroughly lather myself with soap from head to toe, rinse off, wash and condition my hair and then shave my face.

(Sometimes I even shave my... Hair (whispers) "down there.")

Then, when I get out, I dry myself from head to toe,using a hair dryer.

After that, I get dressed and groomed and I'm ready for the day.

I take a shower every morning to wake myself up. And I take a shower after coming home from work at the farm or after doing any other job where I feel dirty.

Reactions: chamberpot
I wash at least once a day, but it could be in the morning or the evening depending on how uncomfortable I am. My current job has me in a hot manufacturing plant a couple hours each day and a bath or shower at night feels so good. But when I get home and my afternoon/evening diaper is only damp, I don't always want to change out of it right away, and so will do just a quick sponge bath and sometimes fall asleep that way. Bathing in the morning is best for me because I think it conditions my skin better for body shaving.

Lately I have started favoring baths and sometimes nearly fall asleep in the tub. Once a week I'll try to do an epsom salt bath for even more relief.

BearButt said:
I shower every single morning, sometimes an extra shower at night if I have been doing something dirty or have gotten particularly sweaty that day.

Last time I had a bath was about 5 years ago, maybe even longer. I don't really fit in mine very well and prefer showering with a constant stream of clean water rather than sitting in a bath filled with any dirt I might have just washed off of my body. I never feel as clean after a bath.
I don’t take a bath to get clean but sometimes I will soak in a hot bath to relax or sooth some hemorrhoids they are bothering me. But I always finish up by rinsing off in the shower.

Bath every night before bed.

Reactions: Lyokodl
I take a shower in the morning after I poop my diaper.

Reactions: diaperfooties and willnotwill
britches1 said:
I take a shower in the morning after I poop my diaper.
Same here. Shower after my morning poop, be it in the diaper or the toilet.

Back a few years ago when my home office had a full bath with a tub, I'd sometimes do a bubble bath while planning. I even bought some bath crayons so I could doodle ideas on the wall.

Last edited:
I take a nice warm bath every day after work. Sometimes in the morning too. I shower every once in a while for let’s say a #2 clean up.

Fun fact - They say that taking a hot bath burns as many calories as a 30 minute walk.

I've, like, always been taking showers every morning, but now I'm considering a bath today. I do not have the material for bubble baths or any bath toys, yet. Not even a rubber ducky.

• Wow
Reactions: LilxFawn
I shower every day after work because I work at a machine shop and my skin and hair get all gross. I don’t bathe as often as I’d like, but occasionally Daddy (my husband) will give me a bath. It’s honestly the best 🥰🥰🥰🥰. But when I shower I use baby shampoo and baby bath wash to help me unwind and feel little.

I have a quick shower when I get up and change into my daytime protection , and I shower before bed after which I put on my nighttime protection, hot hot hot showers

Back