Bambo nature dreamy night pants?

The sides remind me of the ones found on Pampers Underjams. So do the absorbtion channels. The padding feels thicker than Goodnites, especially at the back. Too bad they only have single leak guards.

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
Rather than making a new thread,

I've been quite enjoying these, Again there sides are a bit meh and easy to break if worn for a longer period of time but do hold a good wetting. Does anyone know the difference between girls and boys?

Jamas said:
Rather than making a new thread,

I've been quite enjoying these, Again there sides are a bit meh and easy to break if worn for a longer period of time but do hold a good wetting. Does anyone know the difference between girls and boys?
Isn't 1 circles and the other is squares?
Pretty sure that's the only difference

HappyNappin said:
Isn't 1 circles and the other is squares?
Pretty sure that's the only difference
seems a bit silly not to just make them uni sex if that was the only difference.

Jamas said:
seems a bit silly not to just make them uni sex if that was the only difference.
Yeah, there really dull genderless prints.
I don't think there much difference between the sizes either.

How does the sizing compare to goodnites xl? I feel like I tried these a while back and found them to small.

bnet said:
How does the sizing compare to goodnites xl? I feel like I tried these a while back and found them to small.

There small compared to drynites 8-15 so will be considerably smaller than XL goodnites

Back