Bambo nature dreamy night pants?

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Has anyone tried these and do they have pics? There are pics on the Amazon listing but don't think they are photos, looks CGI. Would like to see them in real life.

Are they better than Drynites (Goodnites)?

No - but I've brought some on Amazon. I'm not a fan on the new DryNites design so I've been looking at other options. I have only recently found these. Are they new to the UK? I see they're made in Denmark for Abena I think.

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
Also searching for more info about these and the abriflex junior pants, there's no photos of either, only tiny bits of info on here and from Amazon reviews.
If anyone has these could you please take some pictures of the packaging and the pants themselves.

Just did a quick Google image search and there are lots of pics, soon came up with these 476360-Bambo-Nature-Girl-Dreamy-Night-Pants-8-15-Pack-of-10-1.jpg476360-Bambo-Nature-Girl-Dreamy-Night-Pants-8-15-Pack-of-10-3.jpg

I'm wearing one now, wet and I can say they hold a lot if you don't flood, I've just emptied my bladder a bit at a time and it's nice and full. Didn't have the guts to let it all go at once. They are definitely stretchier than drynites, I wore it to work for a 12 HR shift but pulled it down to wee and wet it on the way home. Definitely a thumbs up 👍 still prefer the old drynites though for looks and feel of more padding

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and OfficialPastelPoppet
Dlkt said:
I'm wearing one now, wet and I can say they hold a lot if you don't flood, I've just emptied my bladder a bit at a time and it's nice and full. Didn't have the guts to let it all go at once. They are definitely stretchier than drynites, I wore it to work for a 12 HR shift but pulled it down to wee and wet it on the way home. Definitely a thumbs up 👍 still prefer the old drynites though for looks and feel of more padding

Awesome! I actually found these because I dont like the look of the new UK Drynites. They have made them black in the UK, at least the teen ones are. They aren't cute anymore (although I get why they did it for the bedwetting teens).

Dlkt said:
Are they only sold in the UK?

If you prefer the “cute” DryNites 8-15 rather than the “mature” DryNites Teen designs, it’s worth looking around and stocking up as there are still shops with the old design available at the moment.

Reactions: Wolfyhaffers and OfficialPastelPoppet
sissybaby34 said:
Just did a quick Google image search and there are lots of pics, soon came up with these View attachment 40398View attachment 40399
The official digital renderings are very easy to find, along with the product information, there not really what I'm after.
I've found actual pictures of the dreamy night packaging on ebay, but not the pants.
And a single, bad picture of the abri junior pants.

highabsorbancy said:
Are they only sold in the UK?
Yes, I'm in the UK and got them from Amazon

I am so sad these are not available in the US. I have been wondering for years when a eco friendly diaper brand might start making youth absorbent underwear. Love it.

I think you can get them all over Europe, if your in the states look on bambonature.com.
I don't see them on there yet tho.
I'm not sure what there green credentials are, they aren't plastic free, I think there just in a recyclable plastic bag?
Actual packaging pictures, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283845288234
Abena used to do an eco adult diaper in the early 00's I'll need to go digging on that.

Here you go guys. Came in the post this morning.

Not tried them on or anything yet. Similar size to DryNites. They look thiner and I took a photo of the sides, as you can see they are narrow compared to DryNites for example. So I'm not sure how long they'd last. They do remind me of some of original DryNites designs from the late 90's/early 00's.

n2.jpgn1.jpgn3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and OfficialPastelPoppet
They look very cheap and nasty :(

Reactions: michaelmc
Slip92 said:
They look very cheap and nasty :(
Yep I agree. Was disappointed. I feel that they'll just break as soon as I wear them...

Reactions: michaelmc
I like the pattern. Simple and cute. I can imagine buying toddler pull ups that look like that, especially eco ones. Eco nappies are often plainer, such as the Naty ones

There’s a big gap in the market for a quality older kid / teen bedwetting nappy - if you look at the reviews on supermarket websites and amazon for Drynites you can see multiple complaints of leaky leaks!!

Reactions: Wolfyhaffers and OfficialPastelPoppet
Slip92 said:
There’s a big gap in the market for a quality older kid / teen bedwetting nappy - if you look at the reviews on supermarket websites and amazon for Drynites you can see multiple complaints of leaky leaks!!

Yep. Hoping these will not only be cuter (at least cuter than the awful new black ones) but also better. Apparently they have 3 channel absorption like Pampers

I received this from abena when I enquired about the differences between the two new products.

I have the bambo dreamy pants and find the fit a little taller than drynites and the 3 core absorbency is good. F4F78CFC-9820-42FA-8B0F-4AA688F79421.jpeg

Back