Bambino skipped my order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ordered samples from them multiple times in the past; Always discreet and always on-time or earlier than expected. If you have an issue with Bambino in the future it's important to contact them directly as soon as possible to resolve any issues that may have arose.

Hope all is well,
Internet

Bit of an interesting discovery:

The diapers that bambinos are based off of (they're the exact same thing, with a different print) that are sold by the 'parent' company of Secure Plus--seem to not have changed in the price they were at for ages (about $68 USD) while the identical items on bambinos actual site have all gone up to $71, aside from the bellissimos.

Link - http://www.securepersonalcare.com/briefs-xplus-adult-taped-briefs-c-1_2.html

I'm not sure if they're just slow in raising their own price, or if bambino is just getting greedy. Regardless, it gives me enough of an excuse to check out the new-ish Northshore diapers, even if the price increase wasn't massive.

bambino have front as well as rear elastic... that xplus diaper has no front elastic?

bambinod said:
bambino have front as well as rear elastic... that xplus diaper has no front elastic?

Missing my point here entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back