Bad nappy leak last night

Danielgartin691993 said:
I have neurogenic bladder so my bladder never empties so I wet myself every night
I wet myself at night due to diabetic nerve damage. My bladder just doesn't wake me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Well last night no alcohol but 3 small sodas
Woke up to already quite wet nappy
Night. Before 4 Imp pints of 6.8% cider
1 pee was 4 am

WBxx said:
After ten dry years wetting the bed again never crossed my mind. It had been so long. Waking that first morning it took a minute or two to comprehend what had happened. First though was sweat. But it was too wet for sweat. Didn’t smell like sweat. No, can’t be …
Yes just like me that first morning after such a long dry spell.

chamberpot said:
for many years I was drinking way to much and very often woke up in a very wet bed. quit drinking and still woke up in a wet bed pretty often.. guess I am just a bed wetter. LOL
I must admit the continence nurse has told me on numerous occasions to limit my caffeine and alcohol intake a d my bedwetting wouldn't be so severe. Like coffee and tea and love good whiskey so some of it is my own fault.

Reactions: Diprs2 and chamberpot
Alcohol for me especially too much makes me have the greater likelihood of a wet bed. Tends to make the peeing dreams pee in real life. Unfortunately I don’t always diaper after drinking, so makes for a bad morning/night.

It may be worth trying disposables after a night on the drink. I wear betterdrys to bed and they are so absorbent I’ve never had them leak yet

Back