Bad day.

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
So I decided to go without a diaper today because I have been home. That apparently was a problem. I have felt like and went to the bathroom quite a bit today. Most of the time only to dribble into the toilet.
I don't have days like this all the time. Most of the time I am working which means I am wearing. I do wet when I am wearing.
I tend to get the way I am today when I do not wear. I wish I understood why this happens. I will say I am one that has to have a reason for things or at least most of the time. 😊 🤔

lilshelly said:
So I decided to go without a diaper today because I have been home. That apparently was a problem. I have felt like and went to the bathroom quite a bit today. Most of the time only to dribble into the toilet.
I don't have days like this all the time. Most of the time I am working which means I am wearing. I do wet when I am wearing.
I tend to get the way I am today when I do not wear. I wish I understood why this happens. I will say I am one that has to have a reason for things or at least most of the time. 😊 🤔
Could it be positional? For example, standing while working but sitting and only dribbling when using the toilet, or vice-versa?

lilshelly said:
lilshelly said:
My first thought is that, because you are not wearing a diaper, you are more anxious about peeing and making a mess at home - as opposed to when you are wearing, and feel happy and confident that if you pee if doesn't matter. Maybe you could get around this in time by wearing a diaper when you are at home, and making a great effort to recognize when you do need a pee, and going to the toilet then instead of relying on your diaper. After a while your body will learn to tell you go to the bathroom when you need to, and you won't have to either wear a diaper at home, or be over-anxious and have to just dribble every time you go to the toilet. Good luck, and I hope this helps.

Reactions: Napincolove and AttilaThePun
Back