Backpack

burge3584

EddyIce
Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Who here uses a backpack or some type of bag to bring extra diapers whenever y’all or whoever goes into town

Reactions: CLPP and littledreamers333
When I am out I always have two spare diapers, a spare pair of plastics, diaper bags and wipes in my backpack. Usually white medical diapers in cas3 the bag is searched but sometimes abdl prints.

Osprey daylight pack. Extra clothes, 1 pocket diaper or disposables, extra snap shirt and two wet bags. Reusable wipes containers some powder in the front pouch.

Waterproof one from Amazon 2 nappies wipes ,bags , spare clothes always lives in my car boot

Yes I keep a diaper bag/backpack. No way around it.

Yeah I have one in the car

I’ve got a Lands End backpack that I used for a book bag when I returned to college that I now use for my diapers and supplies. It’s not quite as obvious as to what it’s being used for as some other things that I could be using. I’ve seen people post here that they use the case for their laptop as a place to carry their diapers but my laptop take up most of the room in mine.

Yup I have a Harley Davidson backpack with extra tabbed briefs powder boosters gloves wipes and a change of clothes as I always buy 2 of each outfit so if something happens like a leak or a blowout I can change clothes and no one is the wiser ....

I have a small backpack in my car all the time with a complete change kit for a wet or messy diaper. I always keep several diapers and all other changing supplies in it.

Back