Back in the world again...

sallyanne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I've been running my life off-line for the past few months. Just felt like I needed a break from interaction but still a complete sissy baby tho. it's not something that is negotiable. We have been increasing my babying to a considerable extent and I've been enjoying the challenge and the delight. I am writing a second book and this one is fiction. It is a bit of fiction about how I wished it had been for me and others growing up. Not sure when I will finish it - or if.

I've moved into a cot now and having more open babying. It wasn't born out of frustration or anger but rather that it is time for Sallyanne to be in a cot, having more toys and more time in baby clothing than in adult attire. We considered the possibility of going almost fulltime baby but that is too difficult, but not because we think it is bad.

When I read the book about fulltime babies I know I felt a level of envy for people who get to live entirely as babies. I think you have to be close to that point to be envious. The rest of us would not want it at all.

It is odd that I prefer to write when I am fully dressed as a baby girl with a tummy full of formula surrounded by my dolls and teddy bears. My mind might be adult, but everything else is deliciously infant.

So this is the long version of saying hello!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, siysiy and DylanLewis
Hello again.

Hi and welcome back.

Back