BabyJoy Culotte, Size 8, 4XL, 20+ kg

aloorrttcc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey everyone, have you heard about the new 'BabyJoy' diapers in size 8 that are available in the Arab markets? What are your thoughts on them?

Hey there, Arab friends! Guess what? You have an amazing chance right now with "BabyJoy" diapers in size 8 hitting the Arab markets! And hold on, size 7 diapers from "BabyJoy" are super awesome too! You've got to try them because they are like superheroes when it comes to soaking up liquids, and they stretch to fit a 65cm waist. How cool is that?

I feel like the luckiest kid ever because I'm slim enough to wear baby diapers. These "BabyJoy" diapers are extra special because they don't make a lot of noise, and they have the cutest designs that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. They are even better than grown-up diapers for me!

Let me tell you, my moves are so much better when I'm wearing "BabyJoy Culotte, Size 8." It's like they were made just for me! They keep me feeling dry and comfy all day long. Whether I'm playing, working, or just chilling out, these diapers give me the freedom to do it all with a big smile on my face.

Some people might think it's a little bit different, but I love embracing the magic of baby diapers. Wearing "BabyJoy Culotte, Size 8, 4XL, 20+ kg" makes me feel like a carefree baby again, and that's the best feeling ever! So, join me in this awesome adventure and let's enjoy the pure joy and happiness that these diapers bring to our lives. Thank you, "BabyJoy Culotte, Size 8," for bringing out the kid in me!

https://www.amazon.sa/-/en/BabyJoy-Culotte-Size-Diaper-Pants/dp/B08WB8C9H5

amf-bjy064-a-1.jpeg

https://www.amazon.sa/-/en/Babyjoy-Compressed-Diamond-Jumbo-Diapers/dp/B08T9LVBQ9

IMG_0614.jpeg

I just did a quick search. Is this them? Would love to get some measurements on these. Great find. Hope to see someone document these.
711pFy6aToL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Reactions: dogboy and aloorrttcc
fitboi said:
I just did a quick search. Is this them? Would love to get some measurements on these. Great find. Hope to see someone document these.
711pFy6aToL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
yes, it is
It is the biggest baby diaper in the Middle East.

aloorrttcc said:
yes, it is
It is the biggest baby diaper in the Middle East.
Larger than the Darlings size 8’s?

Are these the same as Mooney man super big pants from Japan?
I imported a bag years ago and was disappointed, there kinda big, but the sides of the pant couldn't stretch much, they would mibby fit if you had a 25" waist.

Pretty insulting that it says "For Big Babies and Teens".

DanElmontan said:
Larger than the Darlings size 8’s?
I hope to get these diapers; I haven't seen them in the markets in my country. I believe they are only available in Kuwait.

It seems that Darlings diapers in size 8 are larger than BabyJoy diapers in size 8.

Reactions: DanElmontan
HappyNappin said:
Are these the same as Mooney man super big pants from Japan?
I imported a bag years ago and was disappointed, there kinda big, but the sides of the pant couldn't stretch much, they would mibby fit if you had a 25" waist.
There is no clear information about this matter. It appears that Moony is a brand owned by Unicharm Corporation, a Japanese company. On the other hand, Babyjoy is a brand affiliated with DSG International, a global company offering a range of products. Interestingly, the packaging of Babyjoy diapers featured the logo of Unicharm Corporation, indicating the use of Japanese technology. Based on this, I would assume that Babyjoy diapers utilize technology similar to Moony diapers, resulting in a resemblance in the diaper design.

And, my waist is approximately 23.5 inches.

Has anyone tried these or have any real pictures of them? I have seen them online over the past couple of years, but don't really have high hopes that they are all that big or good quality.

aloorrttcc said:
I hope to get these diapers; I haven't seen them in the markets in my country. I believe they are only available in Kuwait.

It seems that Darlings diapers in size 8 are larger than BabyJoy diapers in size 8.
I was able to get some Darlings 8s shipped to me in the US last year, but it was not easy.

Reactions: aloorrttcc
Back