PaddedPegasus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
What if all the Mane Six from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic were baby ponies in diapers?
How would the show start if that were the case?

PaddedPegasus said:
What if all the Mane Six from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic were baby ponies in diapers?
How would the show start if that were the case?
I guess the first season would be of them being raised and if Celestia still new that nightmare moon (princess luna) was going to return maybe she would do something to protect them. if you think about it celestia knows everything about everypony so if she new about luna returning she would probably also know twighlight, pinkie, rarity, rainbow dash, fluttershy, and applejack were destined to stop her. So the only change i would see to the beginning is that maybe they would have known eachother sooner instead of meeting in ponyville.

Last edited:
mistykitty said:
I guess the first season would be of them being raised and if Celestia still new that nightmare moon (princess luna) was going to return maybe she would do something to protect them. if you think about it celestia knows everything about everypony so if she new about luna returning she would probably also know twighlight, pinkie, rarity, rainbow dash, fluttershy, and applejack were destined to stop her. So the only change i would see to the beginning is that maybe they would have known eachother sooner instead of meeting in ponyville.
My idea of where the baby ponies would have met is in a secret nursery under Canterlot Castle.

Reactions: mistykitty
PaddedPegasus said:
My idea of where the baby ponies would have met is in a secret nursery under Canterlot Castle.
I love that idea. That would've been really fun if they did it that way. What if they maybe also kind of tied how they get their marks as well or do you think that would be to much?

mistykitty said:
I love that idea. That would've been really fun if they did it that way. What if they maybe also kind of tied how they get their marks as well or do you think that would be to much?
They would have to earn their Cutie Marks in a different way, but they would still get their canonical Cutie Marks.
Besides, their future Cutie Marks would already be right their on their diapers!

PaddedPegasus said:
They would have to earn their Cutie Marks in a different way, but they would still get their canonical Cutie Marks.
Besides, their future Cutie Marks would already be right their on their diapers!
You make a very good point there because you're right their diapers would have their marks on them already. I guess I overthought the things a little bit.

Last edited:
mistykitty said:
You make a very good point there because you're right their diapers would have their marks on them already. I guess I overthought the things a little bit.
Yes, but it’s OK. Their Cutie Marks would be on their diapers first and on their rumps (bottoms) second.

No idea but anyone remember this?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would geuss something like they would discover each others secrets and become closer friends. Each lf them being paranoid about the other finding out but at the end discover there worries were for nothing.

TheDiaperdStoner said:
I would geuss something like they would discover each others secrets and become closer friends. Each lf them being paranoid about the other finding out but at the end discover there worries were for nothing.
Sure! Good idea!

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner
TheDiaperdStoner said:
i like that idea

Back