Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
I just made my own today! I'm not high enough (trust? level? i forget what it's called) to upload my own avatars just yet but check it out! It was mostly a retexture but it proved to be a very difficult task. I had to create a new UV map and then so many exporting issues-
And then making it VR ready in unity, which I'm also unfamiliar with-
So yeah it was hard and the texture looks funny by itself XD here's the finished product!
The model I edited from
1627614170977.png

Cool! The avatar is really good! It’s a ton of work... even just uploading a base is a pain in the butt.
Anyway, I’m also in Vr Chat! There are a ton of baby worlds and baby furs! Finding people can be tough unless you’re already in a network of friends.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Maybe I should steal my boyfriend's headset and do some VRChat at some point... Though, I want to be able to make my own model completely from scratch so I can have Rocket looking exactly the way I want him to XD Better get learning, I guess! And maybe I should make sure I won't get motion sick from it, too...

Last edited:
valsroom said:
Maybe I should steal my boyfriend's headset and do some VRChat at some point... Though, I want to be able to make my own model completely from scratch so I can have Rocket looking exactly the way I want him to XD Better get learning, I guess! And maybe I should make sure I won't get motion sick from it, too...
The problem with starting from scratch for me is the rigging and the animating x.x I could probs figure out how to model but the technical stuff is where it loses me

Aah, I feel that. I always love doing the rigging, but weight painting is the thing that suuuucks the most for me. It always looks so easy when other people do it!

I need to get a commison of my tiger fursona or my bearsona too

At least when it comes to vrchat lol

JaysonTheRegressor said:
The problem with starting from scratch for me is the rigging and the animating x.x I could probs figure out how to model but the technical stuff is where it loses me
There are programs that help with rigging. It's what I did for my vrchat model. You don't need to worry about animation really. The only "animation" type thing you would do would be shape keys for the face. Depending on how much life you want the character to have , you can get away with not doing some things.

I guess if you wanted like actual animations you could do them but it's not really mandatory.

• Love
Back