Babyfur and Diaperfur Art

A few Sonic-related ones I did back in the day. They're crap, I know.

IMG_1259.PNGIMG_1260.PNGIMG_1261.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: HeythereitsMax, Fireheat and AmTheBaby
You are all very good artist I also like to write my story and if anyone up to it maybe some of you can make some for me and I can put it in my story’s I’m looking for my little pony in diapers and Pokemon to PM me if you are interested.

image.jpeg
One of mine :)

Reactions: AmTheBaby
Thank you ❤️

Reactions: AmTheBaby
Gosh I love all this talented art just love it so much!

Reactions: Fireheat and AmTheBaby
Reactions: HeythereitsMax
Fangs said:
*gasps* you like rielykit's art too?
Definitely! Very cool style

Such talent!

JWolf said:
Definitely! Very cool style
I wish I could commission him and a few other artists :(

I'm not an artist, but about 3/4 of the art I commission is ABDL related and is primarily of the SFW variety. Feel free to browse my gallery here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/amperedragon/

It's tough to pick a favorite babyfur artist, but Aliothfox and Rileykit are definitely the ones I've commissioned the most. Alioth does a great job with diapered adult characters, and I love the adorable babyfur YCHs Riley puts out.

Reactions: Fireheat and JWolf
amperedragon said:
I'm not an artist, but about 3/4 of the art I commission is ABDL related and is primarily of the SFW variety. Feel free to browse my gallery here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/amperedragon/

It's tough to pick a favorite babyfur artist, but Aliothfox and Rileykit are definitely the ones I've commissioned the most. Alioth does a great job with diapered adult characters, and I love the adorable babyfur YCHs Riley puts out.
They are great! Have you seen Blankie's work? Nice unique style as well. Gosh so many I follow on FA, I can't pick a favorite

incidentally is anyone here doing requests?

Reactions: Deleted member 50870
I just realized I forgot to post the last babyfur commission I got D:

Here it is (artist is ZombiNeko from FurAffinity):
PokeTrainer_ZombiNeko.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HeythereitsMax, LilBubba88, SabuInu and 2 others
if you guys wanna know all my sonas
Storm Pendulum: a anthro panther who's 5 years old who has house cat ancestry and is a bull of energy

Sunny Pendulum: Storm's 2nd oldest brother who's 6 born and shares a birthday with Storm he loves cartoons

Rain Pendulum: storm's oldest brother who's 7 also shares a birthday with Storm and Sunny and loves card games
PS. all members of the Pendulum family wear diapers including their mother Tsabi and father Manis

Kye Swiftclaw: age 10, he looks like he's still 5 and is still in diapers also he's in 5th grade and has a pacifier dependency

Tora: age 6, Tora is an albino panther with pale white fur, he has a bladder issue and wears pull-ups because he never makes it to the potty, he also on a weekly bases has a messing accident

i'm working on more Sonas some were given to me by friends as adotpables but i kept the original names because i like them

Quite awesome: all of them!

Back