Baby 👶 wipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire2box said:
I haven't used pampers wipes in a long time, but huggies one and done wipes hold up to everything.

WOW 😲 I got to try them! Its hard to pick so far its decided between Huggies and Pampers

RainbowDash728 said:
But are they good?
Yush? They work as intended? I still prefer the cucumber and green teas ones though.

lilkayden said:
Yush? They work as intended? I still prefer the cucumber and green teas ones though.

the cucumber and green tea ones are the One and Done wipes. they are targeted for messy diaper change usage so they smell really fresh.

Trevor said:
I don't favor the trend toward fragrance free wipes.

I wonder how much the increase in kids with sensory issues/autism factor into this trend?

Fire2box said:
the cucumber and green tea ones are the One and Done wipes. they are targeted for messy diaper change usage so they smell really fresh.

Well knowing me I definitely need that 😌

BordercollieTrigger said:
Huggies are the best they work better then pampers and have more cleaning solution in each wipe. I would recommend this brand.

WOW 😲 it looks like Huggies win 🏆

Illinoise said:
I wonder how much the increase in kids with sensory issues/autism factor into this trend?

Prob alot if ya think about it

Both are really good. One has the smell the other one does not. This is a hard one because I use both. I think Pampers comes a little a head. :biggrin:

BabyToddler said:
Both are really good. One has the smell the other one does not. This is a hard one because I use both. I think Pampers comes a little a head. :biggrin:

How so? If I may ask?

I definitely suggest the One n Dones by Huggies. I found Target's store brand baby lotion to be rather soothing on the skin and has enough of the baby smell, so store brand isn't always a bad thing.

Pampers feels smoother. Also if you are not into the smell of Pampers baby fresh. Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes are thicker and smoother. These wipes are great. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes work the best for me. No diaper rash for me. :biggrin:

boobybird89 said:
I definitely suggest the One n Dones by Huggies. I found Target's store brand baby lotion to be rather soothing on the skin and has enough of the baby smell, so store brand isn't always a bad thing.

Huggies for the win 🏆

BabyToddler said:
Pampers feels smoother. Also if you are not into the smell of Pampers baby fresh. Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes are thicker and smoother. These wipes are great. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes work the best for me. No diaper rash for me. :biggrin:

Smell 👃 does play 🎭 a roll in it

It usually does. Good days, bad days and stinky days. :biggrin:

Fire2box said:
huggie's one and done's are really thick but are as small as other wipes. Really good for messes though. Target up and up wipes are pretty thin but durable.

any baby wipe would do well to use in place of a shower, but I'd only do something like that when you cant shower. like when camping/backpacking.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't flush "flusahable" wipes either.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/23/flushable-bathroom-wipes-blamed-for-massive-sewer-clogs/

Well shoot!

I did buy a pack of Huggies wipes after hearing so much praise from them here. I since been just tossing them into the trash. Not as easy to make disappear, but I guess if ya gotta trash it, you trash it. Maybe I can bag them separately and dispose of them on their own. Keep one bag for regular trash and one bag for wipes.

BabyToddler said:
It usually does. Good days, bad days and stinky days. :biggrin:

Heh 😏 heh 😏 heh 😏 yeah especially the stinky days 👃🚼

I use HEB store brand but I don't think they're outside of texas. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back