SmolPupprrito

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Sooo being the soggyy pupper that i am, i've been toying with the idea of using stuffers in my nappies for more thiccness, waddles and of course absorbancy
Now i'm not ready to buy actual stuffers designed for ABDL nappies, buh i do have a biig tub full of size 6 baby nappies thats i've always just kept as apart of my diaper collections

Whats the best way to position these in my big nappies? And how should they be modified? I'm guessing cutting off the tapes and wings, but then how does flow over work from the small one into the bigger one? And avoiding is becoming dislodged from where it should be?

*excuse my constant switching from nappies to diapers, am Aussie 😅*

Cutting off the tapes and wings would be alright if you want to, but not all that necessary. I rarely do and just position them inside the adult diaper as is, folding the wings and tapes back (actually using the hook and loop part to "stick" it on the inside of the adult diaper if you can). If you'd like, you can poke holes in the baby diapers back sheet and layer them. But you don't want your layers to be taller than or overlap your leak guards or you'll leak.

Reactions: SmolPupprrito
Sheepies said:
Cutting off the tapes and wings would be alright if you want to, but not all that necessary. I rarely do and just position them inside the adult diaper as is, folding the wings and tapes back (actually using the hook and loop part to "stick" it on the inside of the adult diaper if you can). If you'd like, you can poke holes in the baby diapers back sheet and layer them. But you don't want your layers to be taller than or overlap your leak guards or you'll leak.
Faankk yoouu, suuper helpful ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Sheepies
Here's what I do, with photos.

I don't do any cutting. Instead I use a single piece of tape to keep the wings folded back, and use the velcro tapes on the baby diaper to help hold it in place in the larger diaper.

Take a Stanley knife and make big slices in the outside of the baby nappy so your weewees will run through 😜 Otherwise, they'll just overflow and you'll end up with wet legs. Unless that's what you want 🤣

SoggyTyke said:
Take a Stanley knife and make big slices in the outside of the baby nappy so your weewees will run through 😜 Otherwise, they'll just overflow and you'll end up with wet legs. Unless that's what you want 🤣

I just swap out the baby diaper after a few hours. No slashing, though that works fine, too.

Reactions: Cottontail
Back