Baby clothing/accessories you'd like to see sized up?

MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
one thing that comes in mind is Baby food , and baby formula in adult version - easy to make like formula for babies , and in a cute jar that only need warming like gerber baby food , but for adult
Yeh stuff that looks like baby food but doesn't taste disgusting would be nice

Prillprillprill said:
Yeh stuff that looks like baby food but doesn't taste disgusting would be nice
Exactly

one thing that comes in mind is Baby food , and baby formula in adult version - easy to make like formula for babies , and in a cute jar that only need warming like gerber baby food , but for adult
Thay have a type of adult formula type of milk drink calld sustain, and if you mix it with powdered milk, then you have a suitable substitute for baby or toddler milk formula, i know theres adult babys and Little's that like the real baby and toddler milk formulas, if you can't get your favorite baby or toddler formula milk, then give the sustain and powdered milk formula mix a try, just mix the sustain and powdered milk 1 to 1, thats 1 table spoon of powdered milk to 1 table spoon of sustain, make the milk the way it says on the powdered milk package close the lid on the air tight container and shake it to mix the contents, Don't add the water, you use it the same way as you would use the baby milk formula, no need to mix it just add it to your favorite baby bottle, sippy cup or your favorite solo cup stir or shake and injoy.

As for the baby food, thay really need to make it in cute jars in adult sizes, not just for us adult babys and littl's, thay also need to make it for those people who can't choo there food, due to a injury or a medical conditions with there jaw. Plus it has to be tasty or it won't sell.

Last edited:
The problem with rears cloth training pants is the narrow croch.
Gerber is wider that's what they should look like

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231120-183828~2.png
    Screenshot_20231120-183828~2.png
    494.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20231120-183712~2.png
    Screenshot_20231120-183712~2.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20231120-183619~2.png
    Screenshot_20231120-183619~2.png
    623.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and ozzy4605
foxkits said:
Foxkits your right, thay all should be wider and a tiny bit longer and wider say about 5 to 10 millimetres, to accommodate ech individuals body shape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and foxkits
ozzy4605 said:
Foxkits your right, thay all should be wider and a tiny bit longer and wider say about 5 to 10 millimetres, to accommodate ech individuals body shape.
Yup for those of us that like up scaled baby stuff. We like things as real as possible.

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605 and MarshallfromPawPatrol
foxkits said:
Baby training pants have big pictures on them not lots of little repeated ones .

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
michaelmc said:
Baby training pants have big pictures on them not lots of little repeated ones .
true , and has cartoon characters on them , like Paw Patrol etc. we need similar big pictures ,with Puppers etc. but big enough to be visible , not small ones with repeat

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
Real training pants are to help you be able to pull them down so you can use potty that's why they are looser in some places. Here you go old fashioned ones. The first is a vinyl pant lined. In my time it was lined in terry cloth mostly the cloth ones just white plane color maybe you could find pink or light blue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231121-105103~2.png
    Screenshot_20231121-105103~2.png
    402.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20231121-104944~2.png
    Screenshot_20231121-104944~2.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and skylanderpamp
foxkits said:
Real training pants are to help you be able to pull them down so you can use potty that's why they are looser in some places. Here you go old fashioned ones. The first is a vinyl pant lined. In my time it was lined in terry cloth mostly the cloth ones just white plane color maybe you could find pink or light blue.
iu

now , training pants has prints , like paw patrol , heavy vehicles etc. , some of them have pull fabric inside to stop lightly accidents
iu

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ozzy4605
Anything Carters and Baby Gap. Love the cuteness, the fabrics they use on their pajamas one and two piece, and bottoms are made for diapers.

Joey

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Sealander
DiaperedJoey said:
Anything Carters and Baby Gap. Love the cuteness, the fabrics they use on their pajamas one and two piece, and bottoms are made for diapers.

Joey
Our pajamas bottoms snapped to the shirt part two rows of snaps called grow snaps for when you got bigger.

DiaperedJoey said:

Joey
Rearz or other abdl company , hear this person , and create something similar , this idea is a diamond

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Sealander, dogboy and 1 other person
foxkits said:
Our pajamas bottoms snapped to the shirt part two rows of snaps called grow snaps for when you got bigger.
Big Tots has footed bottoms. I have purchased bottoms and a matching onesie and since I am retired and at home most of the time, I basically live in one set or another. The snap issue could be solved by getting a snap setting device (available from Amazon and fairly reasonable). However, with the top being a onesie, one of the main reasons for the snaps (top and bottom separating) is obviated.

I would love to see these sized up to adult sizes.

More stuff i would like to see sized up to adult sizes

What adult size clothing and or accessorys, would you like to see in Little kids and babys sizes?

Last edited:
ozzy4605 said:
More stuff i would like to see sized up to adult sizes
things i want to see sized up to adult sizes :
81OCOE8hExL._AC_UL320_.jpg

71m4+npIwZL._AC_UL320_.jpg

614hReVRc3L._AC_UL320_.jpg

81a-ss1dzkL._AC_SX522_.jpg

613mPSyLp9L._AC_SX522_.jpg

61O1gvxHS8L._AC_SX522_.jpg

91VXQp8mMkL._AC_SX679_.jpg

71MQXEbmn3L._AC_SX522_.jpg

61lXfgpMeqL._AC_SX522_.jpg

612f+8B6t7L._AC_SX522_.jpg

81w9bKknDjL._AC_SX522_.jpg

fc2045c0-1e75-4fe8-b263-308b76307653.jpg
a74a3ee3-42a4-4b57-8c56-5f46b15bdc11.jpg

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, bigtoddler96, Sealander and 1 other person
things i want to see sized up to adult sizes :
81OCOE8hExL._AC_UL320_.jpg

71m4+npIwZL._AC_UL320_.jpg

614hReVRc3L._AC_UL320_.jpg

81a-ss1dzkL._AC_SX522_.jpg

613mPSyLp9L._AC_SX522_.jpg

61O1gvxHS8L._AC_SX522_.jpg

91VXQp8mMkL._AC_SX679_.jpg

71MQXEbmn3L._AC_SX522_.jpg

61lXfgpMeqL._AC_SX522_.jpg

612f+8B6t7L._AC_SX522_.jpg

81w9bKknDjL._AC_SX522_.jpg

fc2045c0-1e75-4fe8-b263-308b76307653.jpg
a74a3ee3-42a4-4b57-8c56-5f46b15bdc11.jpg

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
I like first 5, the yellow dinosaur top and long pants, could loose the yellow knee patchs and it would still be cute, most of the hats like the cap, the legionary cap and the bucket hat, you can get them in adult sizes, but if thay have a cute baby animal print on them then i can understand why you would want them in adult sizes, every thing else im with you on that i would love to see them all sized up to adult sizes.

Back