Azo at home UTI tests.

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I know a lot of you may not know what AZO is but it's an at home test. I don't know why but I have a feeling that I may have a UTI. I took a shower and I have to wait until I really feel like I need to go.
I get the feeling that I have to go and then if I do go I don't do much. Hence I wait until it gets a little stronger and then I go. I hate that gotta go feeling. I don't wear diapers when I am at home but as of late when I go without that urge to go is there. Have not taken the test yet. I have worn for a couple of years at least never had a problem. I am Born male but yeah. I know females are more prone to UTIs. I guess I will wait and see.

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB
I am cis-male and I've had at least three UTIs in my adult life. I've never gotten the AZO tests to give me a positive, but that's just speaking for me. I always end up going to the Dr to have it confirmed. I guess I'd say even if you get a negative outcome, go to the Dr sooner than later if you still have symptoms. Hope you feel better soon!

lilshelly said:
I know a lot of you may not know what AZO is but it's an at home test. I don't know why but I have a feeling that I may have a UTI. I took a shower and I have to wait until I really feel like I need to go.
I get the feeling that I have to go and then if I do go I don't do much. Hence I wait until it gets a little stronger and then I go. I hate that gotta go feeling. I don't wear diapers when I am at home but as of late when I go without that urge to go is there. Have not taken the test yet. I have worn for a couple of years at least never had a problem. I am Born male but yeah. I know females are more prone to UTIs. I guess I will wait and see.
ive had a uti and im male. it burned to pee and i had to go every 10 or 30 minits. messed up part was i would only pee about a ounce or two. you should go see a urologist

My UTIs were diagnosed by my family doctor and I didn't have to go to a urologist for that. :) But @ChrisChris and I both agree, it's probably time to see a doctor. :)

Last edited:
messydiaper said:
My UTIs were diagnosed by my family doctor and I didn't have to go to a urologist for that. :)
Yeah I have been tested once and I went to my family doctor for that. I have an appointment with a urologist mid month but that is something totally different from this.

Reactions: messydiaper
ChrisChris said:
ive had a uti and im male. it burned to pee and i had to go every 10 or 30 minits. messed up part was i would only pee about a ounce or two. you should go see a urologist
It doesn't burn all the time the color varies odor varies. I don't have the frequency that you had I guess because I didn't go at the initial feeling of having to go. For me wearing a diaper it makes it easier. I don't seem to feel the need to go all the time when. I do I just go.

So I will run the test one or two more times and same result I will make an appointment with the doctor.

Reactions: messydiaper
lilshelly said:

lilshelly said:
I've used the AZO gest recently it was positive for uti and off to see the MD. This test does work have used it before many times, the doctor prescribed keflex for the infection I don't use catheters the infection was caused by diabetes but I'm urinary incontinence.

https://a.co/d/j8BcMWFThese have been pretty dang accurate for me. I have recurring UTI's from 3-5 times a year.

Reactions: lilshelly
Back