aud things that you wear to bed with your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't ware it all the time I ware it when it gets cold out it helps with keeping me worm in the winter time

Summer time usually just a tee shirt but in the winter months I like my nylon track pants over my nappy.

I usually wear a onesie under my footed pjs with my diaper to bed x3 (When it hot in the summer just a bra and diapee)

diaper, plastic cover , nurse scrub pants and a t shirt usually

just a diaper and plastic pants

nappeyguy said:
what are some things that you wear to bed wiht your DIAPER

i some times wear a life jacket wiht me diaper to bed

lmao I'm sorry but this totally caught me off guard. I guess you're prepared for any flooding that the diaper can't handle.

Diaper cover, white tights and either footed jammies or my long silky pink nightie.

Rubber bloomers a onesie and coming for next winter is a Privatina sleeper,got to be comfy and warm and protected.

Definitely just a diaper.

On a good day I have a cloth diaper over the disposable one, underneath a onesie, and with a pacifier to finish it off.

Absolutely nothing else. Me, my diaper, and the other common things that are considered a component of the bed (frame, box spring, mattress, sheets, pillows, etc..).

I wear mostly just a diaper to bed nothing more all year long

I usually wear double cloth diapers, pull-on plastic pants, a onesie and pj pants.

I have out of PJ since i was 12 so for me it's nothing but a diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back