Attends Briefs commercial . Love this

Absorblock

Huggies Huggies Huggies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Cottontail, Jorelaxed, BigAl2 and 5 others
I remember when this was running on the TV

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and Absorblock
Absorblock said:
Wow! I'm amazed. I've only worn cotton diapers since March of 2020 but I'm still amazed. Your butt would definitely look much bigger after 1-1/2 liters of pee filling up the padding in it. Might be a good thing if your butt is tiny😁

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner, iatec779 and Absorblock
Yup, I remember this add. Those Attends were so much better than the Depends.

Reactions: mayhem, skunk053, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
I don't think I have ever seen that ad before, kind of amazed that I hadn't - what a great find!

Reactions: Absorblock
most People definitely do not talk like this in this day and age about incontinence 😮

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Absorblock and Freddie07601
SparkyDog said:
most People definitely do not talk like this in this day and age about incontinence 😮
Wouldn't it be nice if people COULD talk freely about incontinence? I first wore ATTENDS in the 1980's. They were produced by Procter and Gamble then, the people who make Pampers. Attends were better in every way than Depends but Depends had brand recognition.

1980's Attends had a light mesh over the padding. It wasn't uncomfortable. Six tapes, and a plastic backing.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and SparkyDog
Freddie07601 said:
Wouldn't it be nice if people COULD talk freely about incontinence? I first wore ATTENDS in the 1980's. They were produced by Procter and Gamble then, the people who make Pampers. Attends were better in every way than Depends but Depends had brand recognition.

1980's Attends had a light mesh over the padding. It wasn't uncomfortable. Six tapes, and a plastic backing.
It sure would
unfortunately people talk a lot less about "uncomfortable" things than ever before
especially men
Hopefully that changes one day but I won't hold my breath

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Freddie07601
Attends were definitely better back then. I wore the youth size from 90 to 92, and while there wasn't a commercial for my size, I indeed got a better nights sleep :).

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Freddie07601
I like this Attends commercial too :)

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Cottontail and Edgewater
So sad that a once leader in good quality diapers has allowed the Institutional Market to convince them to vastly reduce the quality of their product and more importantly, not keep leading the market. Today, Attends are but a shadow of what they once were.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882, Tommy10 and SparkyDog
wow 300ml the mega diaper for that era, what a break through

Reactions: Edgewater
PrettyLilPrincess said:
I like this Attends commercial too :)
Yup, those blue bags!

Reactions: Absorblock and Edgewater
I too wore attends to bed in the 90s lol

Reactions: Absorblock and Tommy10
Absorblock said:
She got a good night's sleep, but now her husband and daughter are talking about her diapers behind her back. Attends: The conversation starter. :)

• Haha
Reactions: leakerABDL, thickdiapers, Edgewater and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
She got a good night's sleep, but now her husband and daughter are talking about her diapers behind her back. Attends: The conversation starter. :)
She pretty much said that she had mom wear a diaper to bed

Reactions: Edgewater and SparkyDog
i remember wearing those

Reactions: Edgewater
They were so far ahead of their competitors in those days. I still have a few but I wonder if they’re worth more 💰 than the pleasure they give me on account of the great selection out there now.

Back